We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Jimjam Dosage Options

3rdI
#1 Posted : 1/30/2012 11:33:23 AM

veni, vidi, spici

hello,

I was discussing dosage with a friend of mine at the weekend, he spoke about crystals and that he thought that even through a GVG he needed about 35-40mg to do the job, i said that the current thinking was that around 25-30mg should do the job if it is properly vaped but he didnt agree.

This got me to thinking about what the dosage of Jimjam would be, as this is all i ever use. My friend had no experience with Jimjam so he couldnt comment. I am thinking that it is going to be a higher dosage level than with straight DMT as Jimjam isnt as strong by weight compared to crystals.

I make 1:1 infused herb with my Jimjam and find that 100mg of this infused herb provides a beautifull experience.

i am interested in finding out what dosage of Jimjam others use.

INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 1/30/2012 6:54:25 PM

I just smoke it until this reality I spend most of my life in disappears. What a lovely thing. Even my jimjam changa I made was so sticky I never even cared to weigh it. Sorry I just realized this post is absolutely not helpful to you at all. Cheers.

rOm
#3 Posted : 1/30/2012 7:40:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had breakthrough experience with around 100mg changa 1:1 jimjam vaped in two times, ten minutes apart in GVG. That's about 50mg jimjam sticky dose.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

mad_banshee
#4 Posted : 1/31/2012 3:06:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've used 45 mg jimjam and been unexpectedly blasted off FAR too strongly. Other times with 45mg white spice its been just right, so I think you're both right. I tend to dial down the amount when using jimjam.
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

3rdI
#5 Posted : 1/31/2012 10:23:06 AM

veni, vidi, spici

Thanks for the replies.

im guessing the dosage will vary due to the amount of each of the contributing substances contained in the goo.

۩ wrote:
I just smoke it until this reality I spend most of my life in disappears

your comments are always helpfull ۩.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

Doodazzle
#6 Posted : 1/31/2012 1:38:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been eyeballing a dose, inhaling just until I know that it is time to stop. I just ordered a decent scale yesterday, my old one was wildly inaccurate. Soon, I guess I'll have the tools to answer this question.

Since we are dealing with a goo, I will likely continue to estimate/guess/judge intuitively for the most part, but it will still be nice too wiegh out a few and know.

Also, my set-up feels hokey, extractulating what I can and having no clue what my yields are.

*extractulating, is a new term, that decribes what happens when you gently apply d-limonene to plant matter, and it ejaculates the cosmic sauce into your brain. I liek it and hope it catches on.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.

mattritt
#7 Posted : 2/16/2012 7:19:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find Full-Alkaloid extractions to be more potent by weight, say a 30-35 mg dose of white spice would be about the same as 20 mgs of fullspectrum.
Step forward into your cave. That's right. You're going deeper into your cave. And you're going to find, your power animal...

Imagine your pain as a white ball of healing light. It moves over your body, healing you. Now keep this going, remember to breathe, and step forward through the backdoor of the room. Where does it lead?

Electric Kool-Aid
#8 Posted : 2/17/2012 6:28:40 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Amazing stuff guys / gals! I want to try a jimjam extraction sometime! Seems though that it is more like a resin type thing (goo and all). How do you deal with it? You just scoop it on top of some herb? Or infuse it? If so how? Acetone? (sorry sorry I have not looked it up in the search.. Never mind...) Oh and can you make a hash type thing with it? Like mix with leaf and it becomes hardish.

Jimjam = everything
Minus 1/2 DMT = jungle
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

3rdI
#9 Posted : 2/17/2012 10:29:13 AM

veni, vidi, spici

How do I deal with it?
Well, I lie down in the dark with my GVG and hope for the bestVery happy

I always infuse my jimjam into mullein as it never solidifies enough to work with on its own and its very easy to deal with and store when its herbified.

I have always used IPA to infuse the goodness but next time I extract some I am going to put my mullein into the vinegar tincture as it evaps so I don't need to use any solvent at all.

I don't know how much difference it makes being full spectrum, as I never smoalk crystals, but I like to think it is a more complete Mimosa experience.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

fool of the year

Doodazzle
#10 Posted : 2/17/2012 12:13:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I scrape up some goo from the bottumm of my evap dish with a razor blade and put it on a small bit of pre-cleaned choreboy.

Got my scale weeks ago. 30 mgs and I did indeed breakthrough.
"Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods." Albert Einstein

I appreciate your perspective.