We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
sub-breakthrough dose Options

benzyme
#1 Posted : 1/13/2009 11:40:57 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

of pink spice (~8 - 10mg) felt very much like DPT, or the peak of 3 hits of acid. also reminiscent of pcp
swim was quite anxious, perhaps it's because he had his eyes open; could barely stand shortly after

he's pretty nervous about taking the big plunge Confused
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Phlux-
#2 Posted : 1/14/2009 6:58:55 AM

The Root

Chemical expertSenior Member

perhaps try a few more sub-breakthru doses to get used to this energy before diving in head first. Why rush it, when you do work out ur relationship with spice you will understand how you should use it best personally.
I cant just voyage at the mo, i must have a reason for going there.

antrocles wrote:
...purity of intent....purity of execution....purity of experience...

...unlike the "blind leading the blind". we are more akin to a group of blind-from-birth people who have all simultaneously been given the gift of sight but have no words or mental processing capabilites to work with this new "gift".

IT IS ONLY TO THE EXTENT THAT WE ARE WILLING TO EXPOSE OURSELVES OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO ANNIHILATION THAT WE DISCOVER THAT PART OF OURSELVES THAT IS INDESTRUCTIBLE.

Quote:
‹Jorkest› the wall is impenetrable as far as i can tell

Quote:
‹xtechre› cheese is great

He who packs ur capsules - controls your destiny.

benzyme
#3 Posted : 1/14/2009 11:49:22 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

very good advice, much appreciated.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

lorax
#4 Posted : 1/14/2009 2:43:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah.. the spice holds much knowledge even in non breakthrough doses. gradually work your way up i say.. try starting with 10mg and upping your dose +2mg each evening. that way you will find the dose where the mandala will open up for you personally. everyone is different some people archieve pretty good breakthroughs on 25mg. i recommend closing your eyes tho! its MUCH nicer that way. DMT opens your third eye sight. you can concentrate much better on what you see with the third eye by closing the others. the key to a good experience is to have no fear. trust yourself. trust DMT. and it will open up for you and show you marvelous things. try and think of being underwater with diving equipment. just let yourself sink into it. think of taking a bath in a tub full of love. thinking nice things really helps with having a soft and loving experience.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Spock's Brain
#5 Posted : 1/14/2009 6:55:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lorax wrote:
yeah.. the spice holds much knowledge even in non breakthrough doses. gradually work your way up i say.. try starting with 10mg and upping your dose +2mg each evening. that way you will find the dose where the mandala will open up for you personally. everyone is different some people archieve pretty good breakthroughs on 25mg. i recommend closing your eyes tho! its MUCH nicer that way. DMT opens your third eye sight. you can concentrate much better on what you see with the third eye by closing the others. the key to a good experience is to have no fear. trust yourself. trust DMT. and it will open up for you and show you marvelous things. try and think of being underwater with diving equipment. just let yourself sink into it. think of taking a bath in a tub full of love. thinking nice things really helps with having a soft and loving experience.

Great admonition. Your a wonderful person, Lorax.
"Infinite Diversity, in Infinite Combinations."

magic clown
#6 Posted : 1/15/2009 12:16:07 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Gaining cmfidence with lower dossages may help but there is a point when you have to take the bull by the horns. I don't really like the analogy of sinking slowly into it like being a scuba diver. Its more traumatic and violent than that. I prefer the analogy of a precapice you are inching towards. There comes a point where you have to put all your faith in the spice and jump. I don't expect that will help much Benzyme, sorry. Good luck.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

soulfood
#7 Posted : 1/15/2009 5:07:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I find a near breakthrough much more timid because I'm still trying to negotiate my real surroundings in a way. Once I sink completely in, all I can think is "Mmmmm".

I have to say though i get very little insight, while under the influence I'm merely an observer with a clear head. Then I think about it afterwards.

lorax
#8 Posted : 1/15/2009 12:47:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

soulfood wrote:
I find a near breakthrough much more timid because I'm still trying to negotiate my real surroundings in a way. Once I sink completely in, all I can think is "Mmmmm".

I have to say though i get very little insight, while under the influence I'm merely an observer with a clear head. Then I think about it afterwards.

thats exactly the problem.. don't try to negotiate your surroundings. before smoking DMT you should at first master the way of letting yourself go. DMT can take you softly and it can rip you out of your body. It only rips you out by the roots if your mind is still too grounded in this reality. if you master the techniques of letting go and letting your mind drift it will not need to pull you out by the roots because you have already done this by yourself. DMT is a world of thought. try living in this world before taking it in. it sometimes takes a bit of practice. some people do it with music, others think of certain things. for me its best to have very easy ambient music playing without beat. just sinus waves. i start letting my mind drift away..

and this is where the vaporgenie is really good! because with a little practice you can administer the flame to it with your eyes shut while lying down propped up on some comfy cushions. i love to suck on it with my eyes closed because i love that moment when it all starts appearing. at first my thoughts become very enhanced and this helps letting go even more so that when it really hits you you will already be pure thought. i recommend to meditate on lsd for aquiring these techniques of letting the mind drift. it will show you how to do it.
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

rellik
#9 Posted : 1/15/2009 4:53:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

pink spice? sounds interesting
all of my posts are fictional. please interpret them as such.

Aegle
#10 Posted : 1/15/2009 5:32:54 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

lorax wrote:

Taking enthogens slow and with great respect is the key ive found personally Pleased

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

tryptographer
#11 Posted : 1/15/2009 9:41:14 PM

tryptamine photographer

magic clown wrote:
Gaining cmfidence with lower dossages may help but there is a point when you have to take the bull by the horns.

Good point Clown. I largely wasted my first batch on too many small doses, until I thought: what the heck, it's now or never: take the rest all at once. WHAM 4-dimensional hyperspace, life-changing experience! Even on MAOIs 10 mg is very little. But you seem very sensitive Benzyme, take it easy it's not something to hurry with!

lorax
#12 Posted : 1/16/2009 11:05:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

sub breakthrough doses are best for healing other people in my opinion. it enhances imagination and lets one see the white light. the white light can be formed to a sphere and be given to others by pushing it inside them and rubbing them with it. see it like an ointment.