We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Longtime lurker Options

#1 Posted : 2/10/2012 5:17:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've been lurking here for around a year and a half, ever since my first DMT trip put me in the DMT obsessed mode. I stumbled across this wonderful website and was amazed at the level of maturity; the earnest desire to understand and communicate about the spice. I never really felt a need to post anything, I could pretty much find the answer to any question I had if I dug deep enough.

But now I'm at a point where I have a few extractions under my belt. I've traveled the inner realms. I feel I can bring something to the community. I want to talk about my experiences, your experiences. I want to hone my techniques, and hopefully help others.

I've been enjoying the healing powers of psychedelics for quiet some time. My first experience was with 7 grams of dried p cubensis. I was 17 at the time. It opened my eyes to a whole new world and a whole new way of being; of enjoying life and beginning my acceptance of it. LSD has also taught me much and I've spent lots of time with it. Over the years I've lost count on the exact number of trips, but that isn't important.

My first experience with DMT was very positive and I eagerly awaited another opportunity to journey within. After waiting for some time, I opted to extract my own. I've had a very good success rate thanks to the wealth of information provided here. But I feel I can improve my technique or try new techniques all together. I'd like to ask some specific questions and try to help break new ground for the community, if possible.

It feels good to be posting, I can't wait to meet and talk to everyone! Very happy
Examine the nature of everything you observe.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dtrypt
#2 Posted : 2/10/2012 11:16:31 AM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

Welcome!

JuremaSpaceship
#3 Posted : 2/10/2012 2:01:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the community!

Which extraction method(s) do you use? Have you ever taken dmt orally?

I look forward to hearing more from you soon! Make yourself at home.

Peace
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

#4 Posted : 2/11/2012 3:07:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

JuremaSpaceship wrote:

Which extraction method(s) do you use? Have you ever taken dmt orally?

I have done multiple naptha STBs and have recently switched to using mainly heptane, with a couple naptha pulls after I've extracted all I can with the heptane. Not only is it quicker, but it yields much more pure crystals then naptha.

I have not taken DMT orally, I am away from friends and loved ones for the time being and am saving oral DMT for when I can be with them again. I enjoy having healing ceremonies with them. For now at least, I just stick to smoking it.

Have you taken DMT orally? Do you have any advice/wisdom you'd like to share?

And thank you so much for the warm welcome! It feels good to finally be posting.

JuremaSpaceship
#5 Posted : 2/12/2012 1:18:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have only vaped freebase dmt, I really want to try a sublingual maoi tincture before smoking. If that goes well I may consider oral dmt.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Ford Prefect
#6 Posted : 2/12/2012 2:37:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What a cool community. I've been a long time lurker also. I expect to have many questions about my future experements and I expect reading through posts in the lab can get tedious at best. Now I can ask a group of folks about anything do do with extraction/synthesis in an environment where i know that at least not 100% are zonked on something. Let the good times roll...
Earth: Mostly Harmless... Dont Panic!

#7 Posted : 2/12/2012 6:02:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ford Prefect, check out the chat if you haven't already. There's usually people in there and it's faster and easier for everyone instead of starting a thread! Also just great conversation Smile

JuremaSpaceship, I need to broaden my DMT horizons. I've been very content with the freebase, but there are so many more forms/methods to explore! What material would you use for your MAOI?