We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MHRB extract not DMT? Options

Youkaindole
#1 Posted : 7/2/2007 9:26:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

a recent extraction someone was telling me about came out realy horrible, never went past goo, which was dissolved into solvant and freeze/precip to get crystals. It smells like DMT, but the experience is kinda void of visual for the most aprt, no kalidascope vision like this person has experienced befor on other extracts. So the question of this person is could NMT be mroe previlant in the extract then DMT for some reason? It stil gets you off but feels mechanical, almost like it goes straight to the DMT after shock. If anyone has experiece with BBB rootbark as of late this is the material used. thank you.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Deemster Teamster
#2 Posted : 7/3/2007 8:15:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've thought the same exact thing about NMT in extract. I've had extract that was translucent crystals but seemed weak and "lacking" (you know what I mean). MHRB is supposed to be almost all DMT with only trace amounts of NMT and other tryptamines but its certainly possible that that isnt constant between all MH plants, during every time of year etc. This could possibly be whats behind the "bad bark" phenomenon. but as you probably know DMT can be very tempermental. if you dont smoke it exactly right, it doesnt work well. sometimes it just doesnt work well for some unknown reason. I've had weak crappy experiences and awesome trips from the same batch and roughly the same dose before. also, I was reading on BL in a few of the threads one guy said he had some of the synthetic that has been around and the first few times he posted it didnt work well at all compared to extract he had before and then he posted he broke through and it was the most intense trip he ever had. so even synthetic, which wouldnt have any alkaloid impurities unlike extract, can exhibit the same fickleness as extract. so who knows? unless you got a sample of the extract analyzed theres no way of telling if the NMT theory holds any weight.

Youkaindole
#3 Posted : 7/4/2007 12:13:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

[quote:7d3d0481c4="Deemster Teamster"]I've thought the same exact thing about NMT in extract. I've had extract that was translucent crystals but seemed weak and "lacking" (you know what I mean). MHRB is supposed to be almost all DMT with only trace amounts of NMT and other tryptamines but its certainly possible that that isnt constant between all MH plants, during every time of year etc. This could possibly be whats behind the "bad bark" phenomenon. but as you probably know DMT can be very tempermental. if you dont smoke it exactly right, it doesnt work well. sometimes it just doesnt work well for some unknown reason. I've had weak crappy experiences and awesome trips from the same batch and roughly the same dose before. also, I was reading on BL in a few of the threads one guy said he had some of the synthetic that has been around and the first few times he posted it didnt work well at all compared to extract he had before and then he posted he broke through and it was the most intense trip he ever had. so even synthetic, which wouldnt have any alkaloid impurities unlike extract, can exhibit the same fickleness as extract. so who knows? unless you got a sample of the extract analyzed theres no way of telling if the NMT theory holds any weight.[/quote:7d3d0481c4] anyone have GC-MS?