We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
dmt salt and electric cigarettes? Options

SunRise
#1 Posted : 3/13/2010 6:33:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ive never used either personally, but could an electric cigarette be effectively used to atomize dmt fumarate? Myself and a friend were considering this the other day. Thanks!
Spice Tavelin
Space Cowboy

Just know that when you finally realize what type of place the Nexus is, and how many lives it has touched, know that you have helped each one of them and I hope you continue doing so and never lose your way in life-Steely

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 2/10/2012 1:27:16 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Ive thought about this as well, it certainly sounds feasible. Perhaps this particular E-cigarette that allows you to fill your own nicotine(or spice) cartridges?

Ecig
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

ntwhtyouknw
#3 Posted : 2/10/2012 1:33:18 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

I suppose the trick would be to add and appropriate amount of spice so that you could know roughly how much would be in a toke. I think most of them allow something in the area of 500 puffs or about two packs of cigarettes. Suppose you found one that would allow 500 mg s of spice that's only a mg a puff. It would have to hold quite a lot of spice. I still think it's possible.
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

dtrypt
#4 Posted : 2/10/2012 11:24:12 AM

13.7 Billion Year Old Noob

DMT salts are inactive when smoked... no matter the method...

۩
#5 Posted : 2/10/2012 11:50:01 AM

dtrypt wrote:
DMT salts are inactive when smoked... no matter the method...

Except DMT Acetate which freebases with heat.

Lost travellier
#6 Posted : 2/10/2012 3:21:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did the experiments with three miscellaneous es model e-cig and several made by e-liquid. The effects were hardly mark. I took prepare e-liquid without nicotine and dissolved in it DMT-N-Oxide, DMT-citrate or DMT-acetate. Then in each variant in addition opened Harmalas freebase (from Manske, purity beside 70-80% on eye). Measured by me temperature and concentrations were it is not enough exact, but allow to judge about the general situation as a whole.

In all these experiment I have found the following difficulties:

- A Necessary high purity source stuffs. //dry remainder is partially burnt and blocks spiral atomizer's.//

- A Glycerine - a carrier is vaporized quicker than necessary material. So solution QUICKLY to get DENSER and changes in jelly-like mass. //temperature of the evaporation e-liquid =140-180'C, but temperature of the evaporation necessary material - above.//

- A velocity of the evaporation low.

My findings:

- Without fall must act MAOI. For the best for reliability and purities of the experiment to take MAOI apart (sublingual or eat), but I did not try this.

- A Taste DMT-acetate mildly acidulous with small scent, well.

- I expect that the most perspective form here is DMT-N-Oxide. But when I have checked temperature of the evaporation e-liquid with DMT-N-Oxide then beside I was got numerals 180-220'C //I got this oxidation by means of H2O2, 3%.//

- More experiment must be made...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have left these experiments and was switched to more perspective on fabrication electronic "Super-mini Portable Vaporizers"... Smile //my beginning be felt machines on photo://

Lost travellier attached the following image(s):
1.JPG (22kb) downloaded 607 time(s).
2.JPG (28kb) downloaded 606 time(s).

arcanum
#7 Posted : 2/10/2012 4:39:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lost traveler, I do beleive you are one very seriously commited pyschonaut!

Peace

a1pha
#8 Posted : 2/10/2012 4:49:57 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Funny, I've been working on this same project...

Just picked up a ProVari for testing with a Low Resistance 510 Atomizer. I will post results once I figure out a working DMT solution.

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Lost travellier
#9 Posted : 2/10/2012 5:47:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arcanum wrote:..."Lost traveler, I do beleive you are one very seriously commited pyschonaut!"...

- Me it is necessary much more experiment! Their too little... Embarrased

a1pha wrote:..."Funny, I've been working on this same project...

Just picked up a ProVari for testing with a Low Resistance 510 Atomizer. I will post results once I figure out a working DMT solution"...

- Any results very valuable to move further!

p.s.: One of my e-cig is "Bulli-Smoker king of wapor" -seems like "Provari"! Smile The second have - a transparent container - possible see e-liquid. Cool

merthyn
#10 Posted : 2/10/2012 6:48:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK, so we got the electric ciggarette thing locked down. we make our own, you can order one, but otherwise they take ego atomizers, like the one that comes with the ego is ideal, but as long as they have an exposed coil you can spice things up.I Have a stainless steel joy ego. which also works .it's a one in a million, they all break down, we went through like 15 and one was a miracle that never broke down. I digress. THIS IS HOW YOU PREPARE THE SPICE: get some nicotine free ethyl based e-cig juice, i recommend maple to conceal the smell of mimosa. if you cant find it online, mix a drop of vanilla extract with a about a half ounce of moonshine. one drop of this ethyl liquid should be able to turn like .2 of crystaline spice into a thick dark barely drippable jim jam ooze( irecommend using the NMT if u have it) you drop it right on the coil, you want it real thick so it cant leak. one good puff should tease you and three good ones should send you on a short light trip and two drops is enough for like 20 hits. hope this was helpfull, I do it on the train, in the library, in the grocery store,

a1pha
#11 Posted : 2/10/2012 6:53:32 PM

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

merthyn wrote:
OK, so we got the electric ciggarette thing locked down. we make our own, you can order one, but otherwise they take ego atomizers, like the one that comes with the ego is ideal, but as long as they have an exposed coil you can spice things up.I Have a stainless steel joy ego. which also works .it's a one in a million, they all break down, we went through like 15 and one was a miracle that never broke down. I digress. THIS IS HOW YOU PREPARE THE SPICE: get some nicotine free ethyl based e-cig juice, i recommend maple to conceal the smell of mimosa. if you cant find it online, mix a drop of vanilla extract with a about a half ounce of moonshine. one drop of this ethyl liquid should be able to turn like .2 of crystaline spice into a thick dark barely drippable jim jam ooze( irecommend using the NMT if u have it) you drop it right on the coil, you want it real thick so it cant leak. one good puff should tease you and three good ones should send you on a short light trip and two drops is enough for like 20 hits. hope this was helpfull, I do it on the train, in the library, in the grocery store,

Very happy Very happy Very happy

Fantastic! Thank you, merthyn!
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

Lost travellier
#12 Posted : 2/10/2012 7:23:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a1pha wrote: merthyn wrote:

Fantastic! Thank you, merthyn!

-Ok,Ok.
I only it is necessary time that this translates and understand. If that i not understand, -shall ask!
Shocked Very happy Very happy Very happy

Lost travellier
#13 Posted : 2/11/2012 5:46:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

merthyn wrote:..."OK, so we got the electric ciggarette thing locked down. we make our own, you can order one, but otherwise they take ego atomizers, like the one that comes with the ego is ideal, but as long as they have an exposed coil you can spice things up.I Have a stainless steel joy ego. which also works .it's a one in a million, they all break down, we went through like 15 and one was a miracle that never broke down. I digress. THIS IS HOW YOU PREPARE THE SPICE: get some nicotine free ethyl based e-cig juice, i recommend maple to conceal the smell of mimosa. if you cant find it online, mix a drop of vanilla extract with a about a half ounce of moonshine. one drop of this ethyl liquid should be able to turn like .2 of crystaline spice into a thick dark barely drippable jim jam ooze( irecommend using the NMT if u have it) you drop it right on the coil, you want it real thick so it cant leak. one good puff should tease you and three good ones should send you on a short light trip and two drops is enough for like 20 hits. hope this was helpfull, I do it on the train, in the library, in the grocery store"...

-Several questions, please:

1) "one drop of this ethyl liquid should be able to turn like .2 of crystaline spice" - It's 0.2g DMT freebase?

2) "i recommend using the NMT if u have it" - What advantage and difference NMT vs DMT on your glance? ( I not yet sign with NMT ) .

3) At moment of the HEATING of the spool this big drop does not have time to to flow down away?

4) You did not try to take MAOI before this?

5) There were other (and unchancy) experiments with this way of the reception to spices while you have not found this optimum? Another's else experience very important for us to not to repeat the mistakes!

Many thanks!!

TimeCat
#14 Posted : 2/11/2012 5:57:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I was just watching tv and the ez smoker came on,when they showed the mechanics and I Heard vaporize.I instantly thought of dmt.now this post.your the man !

Lost travellier
#15 Posted : 2/11/2012 6:34:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I quite have forgot else to say: - As you think, why alcohol mixture does not flash up at moment of the heating on spirals?

// I have recalled that earlier beside me was an idea to use the alcohol as solvent instead of glycerin. But I then and there from she refused by reason of probable flash not even having tried. More experiment! And more & more good plants! //

merthyn
#16 Posted : 2/12/2012 3:32:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

"LOST TRAVELIER" Wrote:
-Several questions, please:

1) "one drop of this ethyl liquid should be able to turn like .2 of crystaline spice" - It's 0.2g DMT freebase?

2) "i recommend using the NMT if u have it" - What advantage and difference NMT vs DMT on your glance? ( I not yet sign with NMT ) .

3) At moment of the HEATING of the spool this big drop does not have time to to flow down away?

4) You did not try to take MAOI before this?

5) There were other (and unchancy) experiments with this way of the reception to spices while you have not found this optimum? Another's else experience very important for us to not to repeat the mistakes!

1: I am pretty sure I have the freebase form and not the salt form as no metal ever get reacted into our process at all.
2: NMT is more of a body buzz so its more appropriate for less than full experiences (especially in public )
3: I said you need to make the goo really thick so it cant leak down through the mechanisms past the coil. you mentioned that upon heating the solvent or glycerine vaporizes faster than the dmt, if this happens, which it wont if you mixed it well, it will only help to prevent leakage. as for flashing up, flammable liquids do not ignite without open flame unless you have a spark from metal. you can put out a ciggarette in gasoline! so if you get a flame anywhere near the ethyl it will flame up. no open flame ever anywhere near anything your trying to smoke or vaporize. Combustion is destructive, it is a chemical change and we are only trying to evoke a change in state when we vaporize.
4: I am confused by the MAOI question. there are no methyl amine oxidases in your lungs so you dont need to take a methyl amine oxidase inhibitor when you inhale methyl amines like dmt.
5: I think I understand this question. E cig vaporizing is NOT in my opinion an optimal technique. The best way I have found is to smoke spice with a thick layer of ashes beneath it to absorb it as it melts and a thick layer of ashes above it to prevent open torchflame from meeting it directlty. That being said, I posted about electric ciggarettes cuz someone asked and I am in a position to do a LOT of experimentation.so I shared my findings. as for warnings; cannabis oils dont always melt well in ethyl. BUT DMT MELTS VERY WELL INTO HIGH QUALITY CANNABIS OIL. especially if it has been filtered prior to evaporation reduction. (which for you folks who dont know is how you make clear honey oil, with activated charcoal wine filters). Dont leave your ethyl unsealed or the ethanol will evaporate and youll have jim jam that is waay too thick to drip and youll have to wipe it on the coil with a pin like you do with cannabis oil when its at room temperature.

merthyn
#17 Posted : 2/12/2012 3:36:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What language are you translating to traveller?

Lost travellier
#18 Posted : 2/12/2012 6:00:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for detailed answers to my questions!
I translate with Russian language.

About my Q4: I spoke of possible ADDITIONAL acceptance MAOI for the reason extensions and change the experience DMT (like changa vs DMT).
But I have already understood, you no take it here. OK.

About your A5: You have mentioned of "cannabis oil" only as example solubility? I'm right has understand that for e-liquid here it is necessary to take only DMT and 95% Ethanol?

merthyn
#19 Posted : 2/12/2012 7:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK
what kind of E-cig unit do you have??
Q4: I know nothing of changa. I know that whatever is in the plants used in changa, MAOI only have effect in the stomach. I read about changa, and I feel that the NMT adds to the experience. you will be high for 15 minutes from like ten puffs of jim jam in a e cig.

A5: Well filtered cannabis oil can act as a liquid to dissolve the DMT crystal into. that means INSTEAD of flavoured ethanol mix. It is difficult to make a ethyl based cannabis oil and dmt mixture, but if you can get it right, it is a delightful thing to smoke.

I am enjoying this exchange very much, I have a question, I go today to buy some changa ingredients.

there is a list of ingredients elsewhere in the nexus.

1: do u recommend any?
2: do you think oils and essences from those ingredients will keep their endogenous properties? like so i can use the oils instead of ethyls!!!!

SWIMfriend
#20 Posted : 2/12/2012 7:58:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've very interested in this, and I'm eager to hear about results people have had...

But I'm doubtful. I don't think any e-cig (or even asthma nebulizer) can create enough vapor to get a breakthrough dose in one lungful.

My personal idea for a solution to that is to produce a "plunger" type of apparatus (think of something like a 2 liter soft drink bottle with a plunger--you fill the bottle with vapor from your device, perhaps taking a minute or more, then put the neck in your mouth and push the plunger as you inhale, in order to get the 2 liters of air/vapor mix in your lungs at once).

123NEXT