We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mescaline Carbonate Options

Cheeto
#1 Posted : 11/28/2008 7:09:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Does anyone have any information about Mescaline Carbonate?

All i know is:

"If an acid extraction is performed on mescaline containing plant material, different forms of mescaline are produced, depending on the acid used. If hydrochloric acid is used the result is mescaline hydrochloride. If sulphuric acid is used, the result is mescaline sulfate. If citric acid is used, the result is mescaline citrate. And if acetic acid (vinegar) is used, the result is mescaline acetate. Each of these forms has a different molecular weight and therefore dosage...as well as having a different level of solubility in water (the more soluble it is in water, the more mescaline will be extracted from the plant material in an aqueous extraction).

The two most commonly produced synthetic forms of mescaline are mescaline hydrochloride and mescaline sulfate which have very similar dosages. Mescaline sulfate is 11% heavier than mescaline hydrochloride, meaning it takes 11% _more_ mescaline sulfate by weight to get the same effects as a certain amount of mescaline hydrochloride.

If an acid--base--solvent extraction is done on the plant material the result is freebase mescaline. Freebase mescaline is 15% lighter than mescaline hydrochloride (and 25% lighter than mescaline sulfate), thereby requiring 15% _less_ material by weight for the same dose as mescaline hydrochloride. However, most (if not all) extractions end with the freebase being turned into a salt. If the extracted mescaline is not converted to a salt and the solvent is evaporated, it can readily form a salt with the carbon dioxide in the air, forming Mescaline carbonate (molecular weight unknown?). (Credit to Erowid Vaults)"

Is it orally active?

I've done some looking, i have found people talking about it, but i only found one site, wiki dosen't even mention its existence. The people on that site claimed it was orally active in the same doses as the hydrochloride form. Anyone have any personal experiences with Mescaline Carbonate? Or any other information not mentioned above?

[ To me, this form of Mescaline is very easy to make, and if equal to hydrochloride form i have to wonder why not many people make it, thats why i'm in question of weather it is active.]

I have read that hydrochloric and fumarate Salts are commonly used when best fit because they are less harmful to you than some other salts. I have looked up Carbonate salts to see if maybe they're one of the more harmful salts, though i don't really see any information on that. Most carbonate salts aren't soluable in water, thats all i know.
They say that shit floats, but mine sinks....why?? I guess i'm just into some heavy shit!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

69ron
#2 Posted : 1/15/2009 4:26:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well calcium carbonate is very good for you, so I doubt there’s any health concern when using mescaline carbonate.

Mescaline carbonate is orally active.

What I’d like to know is can mescaline carbonate be formed by mixing mescaline citrate with sodium carbonate?
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.