We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ever wondered what Harry Potter Magic is all about? Options

Infundibulum
#1 Posted : 10/27/2008 10:54:26 AM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

You guessed it, it's DMT!

And why does it not surprise me? DMT in the Harry Potter world stands for Department of Magical Transportation. It all now makes sense (even though I've never watched any of the films or read any of the books)

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

lorax
#2 Posted : 10/27/2008 3:04:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

haha.. cool.. - i just ordered one. also good that its a harry potter tshirt. every time someone who isnt initiated asks me what those letters mean i'll just say i'm a craaaazy harry potter fan! Pleased
I am the Lorax. I speak for the trees. I speak for the trees, for the trees have no tongues. And I'm asking you, sir, at the top if my lungs.. (all posts are fictional and are intended for entertainment purpose only)

Jorkest
#3 Posted : 10/27/2008 5:07:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

hahaha sweeeet
it's a sound

Aegle
#4 Posted : 1/11/2009 4:39:10 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

TOO Kewl TOO kewl Pleased

Much Peace
The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

magic clown
#5 Posted : 1/11/2009 11:38:58 PM

aka Slap Stick Sam

I shall let you all into a little secret. There is no such thing as magic. Harry and I are happy to let the general public think of what we do as being magic. But what we really do is perform miracles, similar to what you might read about in the Bible.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense

polytrip
#6 Posted : 1/14/2009 8:51:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Location: A speck of dust in endless space, like everyone else.
magic clown wrote:
I shall let you all into a little secret. There is no such thing as magic. Harry and I are happy to let the general public think of what we do as being magic. But what we really do is perform miracles, similar to what you might read about in the Bible.

Aren't the repercussions for revealing this little secret that the almighty one would strike you with one of those lightning things of him?

magic clown
#7 Posted : 1/15/2009 12:22:36 AM

aka Slap Stick Sam

Yes but what the hell, your my friends.
I am a clown, nothing I say can be taken seriously. It is my profesion to talk nonsense