We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey Yooo Options

5un7zu
#1 Posted : 2/8/2012 12:00:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys, glad I could join this forum. My hopes are to share experiences and experiments with life here with everyone. I mainly like to discuss TR's and experiments. Very glad to stumble upon a great discussion board such as this. Keep up the good work maintainers and moderators. Full respect an props to everyone involved in this circle.

I have used DMT but only with LSD. The first time I did DMT was with LSD. I will not experience any other way unless I find similar synergistic substances. The spiritual cleanse I experience from this is unexplainable. The only way to know the spiritual world in me is through this gateway.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Sally
#2 Posted : 2/8/2012 6:06:36 PM

I do not have the vocabulary to articulate this particular musing at the current time...

Welcome to the Nexus 5un7zu Smile If you have any questions or just want to join in with some interesting discussions, do not hesitate to pop on to Nexus chat!

Much love,
Sally xx
ॐ . Amateur Entheogen Botanist. PM me if you need help in finding or identifying plants. For research purposes only . ॐ

ॐ bwrrrr bWWrrr bhrrrr bHWRRR ॐ

. Pure Universal Pulse Vibrations . Saloreo Nebulum .

tryptographer
#3 Posted : 2/8/2012 6:40:12 PM

tryptamine photographer

Welcome!

Quite an unuaual way to get acquainted with DMT, this LSD combo - no half measures!

Many people report great synergy with mushrooms, that's worth a try.
And of course oral harmalas (or smoked: changa). Smoking DMT without having drunk Rue or Caapi tea an hour earlier no longer makes sense to me.