We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How much Banisteriopsis Caapi to take before DMT hit? Options

'Coatl
#1 Posted : 1/14/2009 2:34:00 AM

Teotzlcoatl

28g is not alot of Caapi... Use it all!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 1/14/2009 4:19:41 AM

Teotzlcoatl

It's best to get large amounts of vine. Use Erowid and the search engine for this kind of info.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

Entropymancer
#3 Posted : 1/14/2009 6:11:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumModerator | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumChemical expert | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorumSenior Member | Skills: Information Location, Salvia divinorum

It depends on the quality of your vine, but 50 g is usually a good vine quantity for a dose.

69ron
#4 Posted : 1/14/2009 7:20:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Entropymancer wrote:
It depends on the quality of your vine, but 50 g is usually a good vine quantity for a dose.

Yeah 50 grams is the usual amount used.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 1/14/2009 6:42:57 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Just brew all your leafs up... Caapi leafs also contain psychoactive compounds... it will at least enhance the experience.

soulman
#6 Posted : 1/18/2009 5:08:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

One of the things that I find most interesting about Ayahuasca, is that people report seeing "the serpent", and it is belived that the serpent is the plant spirit of the vine.
Soooo....i was just wondering, has anyone who used Cappi as a Maoi before a spice hit, ever seen/felt the presence of the serpent plant spirit?
You have to go within or you go without

coz42
#7 Posted : 1/18/2009 5:28:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

"soulman" wrote:
Soooo....i was just wondering, has anyone who used Cappi as a MAOI before a spice hit, ever seen/felt the presence of the serpent plant spirit?

Have experience with ethnobotanicals 200x extract of their caapi at a 300mg dose locked in a gel cap followed with a chaliponga extract. This pharmahuasca showed me a distinct buddah nature, which I was never really aware of. Sometimes she reveals her true self, and other times it seems my world has turned into a painting that of pablo amaringo.. But the experience made from the extracts were very vivid and complete.

However, there would be a few times where I'd be struck by a swarm of snakes extricating from the lungs and out of the body. However, it wasn't as if my body had struck out from the experience into shock, but as though they were preparing me for something soon to come.. Which I was fully prepared for.

..a little overwhelming looking back on it.
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

soulman
#8 Posted : 1/18/2009 8:01:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice,

The Buddah twist sound pretty cool.
But have you ever had caapi, followed by smoked spice.
Presumably, this would be like instant Ayahuasca. SWIM is interested to experimemt with this!
You have to go within or you go without