We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Getting ready for my eternal journey. Options

Spance
#1 Posted : 2/4/2012 5:24:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I would like to start out by saying I am very greatful I found this site I believe it will be a great tool in my journey I want to embark on starting very soon. My infatuation with dmt started months ago after my first encounter with 2c-b after my experience I decided i wanted to learn more about this new world that was opened to me. A couple data after I stumbled upon erowid and learned about dmt. I was immediatly hooked and wanted to learn everything I could. It's now been months of studying and I believe I am ready to embark on my journey. At this point I have aquired some acacia confusia and some Syrian rue and I plan on makeing ayu soon but I was woundering of I should start by making a freebase. I feel they both play very differnet roles and I feel that I want my first to time to be a leap of faith of sorts. I want to shock my current system and as mckenna says reset my operating system. I would like to know what experienced travelers think I am completly open to their ideas for I fully understand the knowledge I have is only the beginning.

I thank you for you
r help and am looking forward to this journey and hope I can join ether botherhood of travlers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Thesmorphia
#2 Posted : 2/4/2012 9:10:09 AM

Spinning Mouse

Welcome to the site, Spance.

Since you ask, I'd have to say I'm in the 'try Ayahuasca first' camp on this one. DMT is not just weirder than you suppose (to pirate from McKenna), it's weirder than you *can* suppose. It's nice to take a few (relatively) gentler journeys with Aya, just to get a feel for how peculiar it is, and to assure yourself you will be coming back.

Either way, it's an experience worth having.

Ceci n'est pas Thesmorphia.

"Never make assumptions! That innocent rectangle could be two triangles having sex!"

Spance
#3 Posted : 2/5/2012 1:18:50 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for the advice. How potent do you recommend the 1st brew be?

ayalove
#4 Posted : 2/5/2012 1:37:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey man I was introduced to dmt through aya and have become good friends with her. I just recently however got into freebas and it feels like a whole new ball game. My recommendation would be to start off when you have a solid three days to set aside. The first night I would test the waters with a low dose of aya, the second day I would go for a more medium dose and when you feel you are coming down introduce freebase. I don't think you need a "shock" but when it comes to straight freebase if you try and get comfortable before going on a full breakthrough it just makes you feel bad and full of fear. However getting familiar through aya is a lot more comfortable and blasting off with freebase while your surfing the currents on aya Just feels more natural. The third day I would spend meditating and trying to integrate. I wouldnt listen to Terrance he can be retarded sometimes and he's only settings standards for you to follow. Anyway goodluck with your journeys.
Love + light

"for as long as there is love and light; I will fight for what is right; as a warrior with all my might; I will guarantee that hope shines bright" --Prayer of the Paladin

"If you labor, you are a "laborer", If you work on a farm, you are a "farmer", If you flow, you are a "flower""--Forest Sage

Community, Love and Passion Smile