We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Path to a higher state of mind Options

JohnHuman
#1 Posted : 2/4/2012 7:03:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tell you the truth i really do not know where to begin. Talking about myself or introducing myself is and has been always a problem for me throughout the years. Well i guess i can start off with information. My name is John, i live in New Jersey, i am twenty six years old. I been in the psychedelic culture for about 12 years now. Started to take it more seriously about two years ago. I currently am in college trying to achieve a journalism/Philosophy degree. I want to write books on the human mind involving psychedelics and hopefully one day become a professor at a college teaching Philosophy. I currently own a local magazine called "The Psychedelic Journal". We are currently in production and our launch date is this Feb. 15th. I am rather excited to get involved into this site due to the lack of open mindlessness in the other site i was in(a friend at that site lead me here).
I am a rather nice person in all. I tend to accept people for who they are and what they are headed towards. I try my best to spread love and happiness into the universe and hopefully get it back in return. I tend to think a little more outside the box and i tend not to really focus on certain psychedelic information as much as the actual psychedelic experience. I am and cannot wait to get involved in this site and i am pretty sure after a short time we will all get to know each other on a better basis and we can enjoy each others company.

So can't wait to get new ideas,theories, and information from you all here. I hope i can be a outlet as well for some new theories for you all too. So can't wait to get to know you all.

(sorry i am really bad at talking about myself)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 2/4/2012 7:06:49 PM

Hey psychedelicbuddha,

Thanks for this great introduction essay!

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you around the forum. Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!