We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How can/should freebase be smoked? Options

un-known-ome
#1 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:22:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After successful extraction, all smoking attempts failed. The wastefulness is upsetting. Prior to a second extraction, I'd like to make sure this result doesn't repeat itself. I tried the lightbulb, but perhaps I executed it poorly, and after a nice deep glass cut I have an aversion to this method. I also had taken a spice jar and drilled through the plastic cap, inserted a straw, and punctured another small hole.
"Culture is NOT your friend" - TMK

Dead-Yolk-Mau5
- Yolks N' Stuff ( 2008 )

The year is 01 ADMT

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:27:24 PM

Light bulbs are fail.

RebornInSmoke
#3 Posted : 2/2/2012 10:27:43 PM

Lysergic Feline

umm.. maybe try it in a bong with a layer of your chosen herb in the bowl, then your dose of dmt, then another herb layer?
works perfect for me every single time.
Gun it to 88...
..::those who speak do not know, those who know do not speak::..
<3

ChickenTikka
#4 Posted : 2/2/2012 11:07:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Inspirator MK II

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...3bpost218833=&t=8985

You can make do without the ceramic, might take a few attempts to master it, but you can take big hits without even feeling the vapour

INFINITATION
#5 Posted : 2/3/2012 3:23:16 AM

DROP EGE, TUNE IN SOUL, TURN ON MIND

what you are looking for is called a "oil burner" pipe. Check with your local head shops, that would be a good place to start. its a great device for smoking substances that cannot have any direct heat touching it. glass bottle is to thick, i would imagine it being difficult to use. light bulbs work also, just make sure to use a clear bulb or clean the white film coating out if you have just a standard bulb

universecannon
#6 Posted : 2/3/2012 4:01:30 AM

Moderator | Skills: harmalas, melatonin, trip advice, lucid dreaming

"How can/should freebase be smoked"

It can be smoked sandwiched between herbs in a bowl or bong or vapor genie

It can be turned into changa easily and smoked with those devices to

It also can and should be smoalked moar

<Ringworm>hehehe, it's all fun and games till someone loses an "I"

un-known-ome
#7 Posted : 2/3/2012 4:59:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I just purchased this: http://happyvalentineglassrose.com/

Sufficient? I'm not entirely sure, but the video advertisement features Deadmau5' "Brazil" so I was sold. It is an oil burner pipe though?
"Culture is NOT your friend" - TMK

Dead-Yolk-Mau5
- Yolks N' Stuff ( 2008 )

The year is 01 ADMT

nen888
#8 Posted : 2/3/2012 7:45:22 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..what I would recommend is a similar pipe, but with a longer stem..say 15-20cm..this way one is less likely to accidentally suck liquid DMT into the mouth when inhaling, which burns..such pipes are available from similar vendors..T.McKenna used a custom glass pipe with a slightly larger bowl and a very long thin stem..the best pipes allow the vapors to circulate in the bowl, allowing a hit to be built up before inhaling, unlike 'crack' pipes which are designed to pull more air through while inhaling..
the pipe you bought should work, but be careful to inhale very very gently..longer stem better..

smokerx
#9 Posted : 2/3/2012 9:41:16 AM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

un-known-ome wrote:
I just purchased this: http://happyvalentineglassrose.com/

Sufficient? I'm not entirely sure, but the video advertisement features Deadmau5' "Brazil" so I was sold. It is an oil burner pipe though?

not very good , easy to burn the spice. do you have a bong ? just put layer of herbs , spice, another layer on the top and thats it. or make changa
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

3rdI
#10 Posted : 2/3/2012 12:46:20 PM

veni, vidi, spici

un-known-ome wrote:
How can/should freebase be smoked?

with this

Very happy
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

INFINITATION
#11 Posted : 2/4/2012 7:21:40 PM

DROP EGE, TUNE IN SOUL, TURN ON MIND

the trick to using a "oil burner" pipe without burning your spice is a art all in its self. you must play around with the distance you keep the flame from the bulb to keep the heat just right and you have to incorporate twisting the pipe back and forth to swish your melting crystal around in it so that you wont burn the bottom. if you are able to get the art of smoking from a oil burner down without burning it, you will find that its the best way to get the purest cleanest hit from your spice.
hope this was useful information to you and good luck

oh and a little heads up if you are not aware but "oil burner" pipes are widely and commonly used for smoking methamphetamine and the police know this pipe very well. DO NOT get caught with one of these on your person. ESPECIALLY if there is spice resin in it, you will get bent over by the law for being a tweaker and it wont be pretty. so just keep it somewhere very safe

smokerx
#12 Posted : 2/4/2012 7:47:57 PM

ThGiL fO TiRipS

3rdI wrote:
un-known-ome wrote:
How can/should freebase be smoked?

with this

Very happy

somebody cleaned his pipe Very happy
We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can only fly by embracing one another.

We are all living in our own feces.

3rdI
#13 Posted : 2/4/2012 9:00:56 PM

veni, vidi, spici

A clean pipe is a happy pipe
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Psyren
#14 Posted : 2/5/2012 11:58:48 PM

d(^_^)b

Do you smoke cannabis?
Seek not abroad, turn back into thyself, for in the inner man dwells the truth.

emptymind
#15 Posted : 2/7/2012 4:39:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

INFINITATION wrote:
the trick to using a "oil burner" pipe without burning your spice is a art all in its self. you must play around with the distance you keep the flame from the bulb to keep the heat just right and you have to incorporate twisting the pipe back and forth to swish your melting crystal around in it so that you wont burn the bottom. if you are able to get the art of smoking from a oil burner down without burning it, you will find that its the best way to get the purest cleanest hit from your spice.
hope this was useful information to you and good luck

oh and a little heads up if you are not aware but "oil burner" pipes are widely and commonly used for smoking methamphetamine and the police know this pipe very well. DO NOT get caught with one of these on your person. ESPECIALLY if there is spice resin in it, you will get bent over by the law for being a tweaker and it wont be pretty. so just keep it somewhere very safe

What other methods of smoking have you used? I ask because I spent almost a year using an oil burner. I saw people on here saying that method was terrible, but I had gotten the technique down pretty well and it seemed to be working well for me so I ignored them. That was until I put a stainless steel scrubber in a standard bubbler bowl and tried that. The difference is HUGE. I will NEVER use an oil burner again, and cant believe how much spice I wasted by burning it and getting half hits, and how many times I had trips ruined because all I could think about was the awful burnt spice taste in my mouth. (This from someone who had good technique, I watched others use the bulb and they could never get hits as well as me)

To the ts: Please dont waste spice with any type of bulb setup. Use one of these types of scrubbers (stainless steel or copper), heat it up before using to remove any chemicals that may be on it, then ball up a small amount (the size of the bowl) and put it in any standard bowl/pipe. Put the spice on top, and bring the lighter to the bowl slowly, so that the flame doesnt touch the spice that is on top. As the flame gets closer the spice melts and runs into the pad, so you can eventually bring the flame all the way to the pad.

BBBlack
#16 Posted : 2/9/2012 4:39:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Razz

tele
#17 Posted : 2/9/2012 4:42:26 PM
Explorer

One can easily fail even with a GVG, proper screen is important. Copper mesh screen is ideal. Also vaporization temperature is very important.

TimeCat
#18 Posted : 2/9/2012 5:01:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I don't have much money so I utilize what I have .I use a glass pipe ,stuff stainless scrubber in bowl.I then push 3 screens down on top of scrubber.this is where I put xtals and then I makea top out of stainless scrubber,it fits down on top of xtals.blasted me off with very little.
TimeCat attached the following image(s):
IMG_20120209_115446.jpg (1,360kb) downloaded 168 time(s).

TimeCat
#19 Posted : 2/9/2012 5:07:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah and don't use a regular bic lighter get yourself a torch type lighter that blows the flame out.you can regulate the heat from the flame much better with It.

Infectedstyle
#20 Posted : 2/9/2012 6:03:17 PM
I compulsively post from time to time

TimeCat wrote:
I don't have much money so I utilize what I have .I use a glass pipe ,stuff stainless scrubber in bowl.I then push 3 screens down on top of scrubber.this is where I put xtals and then I makea top out of stainless scrubber,it fits down on top of xtals.blasted me off with very little.

nice pipe lol, it's kind of psychedelic just looking at that thing.

12NEXT