We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
:D Hello my friends Options

boogerz
#1 Posted : 2/1/2012 5:32:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Umm
Not sure why you would wanna know anything about swim.

Grew up with strict parents who generally wanted swim to be successful- Well that did not happen. Swim got into lots of trouble... while trying to find out who I am.

Couple of good things though... Found a love for nature & photography. Im trying to be the best person I can be.

Im pretty much a normal person. Im not particularly good at anything- just trying to enjoy life!

Well swim is really interested in a lot of subjects on this forum and grateful to be a part of it. Swim will try to be part of sharing anything swim can with this community.

Thanks for reading!
LOVE

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 2/1/2012 7:07:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

Welcome aboard boogerz!Smile

First of all, theres no need or advantage to be had by using the term swim!Wink

I fully understand how Asian parents very commonly wish for their off-spring to become doctors, but, IMO/E, its usually because they recognise that such a career offers unparalleled job-security more than vast riches.

Any plans to try DMT?If so, you've come to the right place; the FAQ and Wiki should have all the info you need if DMTs on your to-do list.Feel free to ask any questions.

Once more, welcome!!Smile
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

boogerz
#3 Posted : 2/1/2012 10:14:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the warm welcome!
I guess I over-used 'swim' quite a bit on my first post! haha I did say I liked the ocean Very happy
Ive been reading quite a bit for the last week- pretty over loaded on info right now... Once again thanks for the warm welcome!

JuremaSpaceship
#4 Posted : 2/2/2012 7:11:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome,

I can remember the fear/curiosity I had before my first journey with spice, I resisted for a while but eventually the curiosity outweighed the fear.
I told myself that there was no way to ever know what it's like until you try it...so I did, and it went amazing. After that I quickly learned everything I needed to perform an extraction and the rest is history.

Spice is nothing to fear. Just go with it Smile

Have fun! Love life!

Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music