We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My story Options

Iforgotmyface
#1 Posted : 2/2/2012 7:57:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. This Is a little insight into the person I am and what brought me to this forum.
My name is blank blankety. My address is also the same. I'm 18 years old looking to go to college come August to pursue my passion in the arts. I am a very spiritual person and have a pretty good grip on myself mentally and spiritually.
Up to this point in my life (despite my age) I've experienced a lot of things that have shaped me and opened my eyes to the world. Although I am in no way ignorant to the fact that I still have so much to learn.
My first experiences with drugs began very young, and in a really ignorant fashion.

I started off in about 9th grade experiencing with cough medicine, as it was a very apparent "trend" (for lack of a better word) in my school at the time...
Basically, from there on until my junior year of high school it progressed from DXM (cough syrups) to marijuana, heavy alcohol use, prescription abuse, LSD, LSA, psilocybin, salvia, prescriptions and MDMA.
This negligent behavior spiraled out of control, obviously, and eventually tore my relationship with my family apart.
It all came to a head and was addressed before I ended up in a treatment center about two years ago. I met a lot of people while I was there and learned a lot about self control and gained a great deal of understanding my mental flaws. I was clean for about six months after this until I gave into my temptation and got back into the MDMA scene. Well long story short, that ended in an overdose. This was about two years ago.
From that experience, I truly gained an understanding of the gravity of these chemicals I was putting into my body. Me and my family grew close and have been very close ever since.
I can't say I was completely sober after this OD, but that was the last time I used ecstasy and any drug of that nature.

A few months after this happened, I decided to take LSD one last time as it was my drug of choice above all others. This was the last time I took what you would consider "hard drugs", and I will be completely honest, it was a life changing experience.
This LSD trip took place on July 4th of 2010 (you can probably guess how fascinating that was) and since then, my outlook has completely changed for the better.
As of today, I am a huge marijuana advocate as I find that am one of the millions that benefit greatly overall from it. I've used salvia a number of times since then and came out of a few of those experiences a bit shaken.
Reading all of this you may think that my presence on this site could be that same irresponsible, negligent conscience of the stupid teenager I just previously described to you.
This is not the case. Lurking around this site for the past couple weeks with a growing curiosity about the age old ayahuasca tradition, history, and science behind it, I've come to associate myself a bit with this community.
With the initial impression I've been given, this seems like the first community that would understand the difference between a "drug problem" and a fascination with the mind and spirit through the use of DMT and other spiritually revealing drugs.

And if you're not already asleep, let me just talk a little bit about my present self. I consider myself to be an artist. I write, paint, draw, color, scribble, and make handprint turkeys from time to time. Except for the turkeys.
I've played the piano for about 11 years and the guitar for about 5. I love the outdoors and during the summer I mountain bike, hike, climb, and camp as much as possible. I practice martial arts, primarily the philosophies and teachings of Jeet Kune Do, and try to maintain body as well as mind in meditation when I can.
To wrap things up, I just want to say thanks to everybody's input and help throughout the threads. I'm planning my first aya journey within the next two weeks and have learned so much from everyone.
So thanks again.

(P.S. Anyone interested in checking out some of my art, send me a message and I'll be glad to give you a link!)

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

LiquidPR
#2 Posted : 2/2/2012 8:30:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also taken my share of dxm, my freshman and sophomore year. I'm currently living my first year out of high school and lately have quit taking drugs of any sort. Before 2012, I was rolling on ex like every weekend for like two months, I somehow quit the stacks, the the new year being my support along with the help of my family and girlfriend. DMT has made me realize my problem with drugs and alcoholism, and many other things needless to say. It is a drug of pureness, always figuring out what's almost there and using my dreams to make real life changes or decisions. Your story reminds me a lot of what's going on with me now, and you life now sounds very positive and I find myself seeking similar experiences and I am ambitious to shoot for similar activities in the future. I play percussion and have been for seven years, and hiking, climbing, all that sounds very blissful. I use that word way too much now. The only "drugs" I use now are mary, and lucy. I'm not tripping monthly but more like every three or four, and partaking in positive activites, dubstep concerts, 3D movies, school functions. That last one was a joke, but I hope to run into in the future on this forum.

takiteasy
"Science is all metaphor." -Timothy Leary

JuremaSpaceship
#3 Posted : 2/2/2012 5:22:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome,

Care to share a little more about your MDMA "overdose" ?
Are you sure what you were taking was pure MDMA? How much did you take?
What went wrong?

Moderation is key, drugs don't abuse themselves, I used MDMA every week for almost a whole year at quite high doses sometimes. I have taken almost 1500mg in a few hours a couple of times of very pure Molly (tested with marquis reagent) and I was fine, but I guess everybody reacts differently. I just don't know what an MDMA "overdose" really is besides rolling REALLY hard lol. I have hallucinated on numerous occasions from taking so much. MDMA just isn't as fun for me now...it lost its "magical" feeling it once had. I only do it like once every 2 months now and I leave it at 500mg nowadays.

Lucy won't ever lose her "magic" tho Smile I'll love her forever.

Dmt...is something else. Enough said.

This is a great place to learn and meet very interesting people.

Good luck on your Aya journey!
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

Iforgotmyface
#4 Posted : 2/2/2012 6:26:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, well I probably took one too many pills. The pills I had had a high MDMA content and were "triple stacked" (whatever that means these days). A friend brought a sack of like forty pills and was giving them out like candy. Apparently I was rolling so hard that I thought it would be a good idea to keep eating them. As did everyone else.. I really couldn't even tell you how many I took, But eventually the next day I started to sweat profusely and my heart started pounding and I was getting dizzy and felt like I was losing consciousness. I don't think I was in any mortal danger, but I had definitely taken too much. Haha it was really just pure stupidity. I had rolled countless times before and just became irresponsible with it. But yeah, I'm really excited and nervous about my upcoming experience. Ill be sure to post about experience Smile

Iforgotmyface
#5 Posted : 2/2/2012 6:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

LiquidPR wrote:
I have also taken my share of dxm, my freshman and sophomore year. I'm currently living my first year out of high school and lately have quit taking drugs of any sort. Before 2012, I was rolling on ex like every weekend for like two months, I somehow quit the stacks, the the new year being my support along with the help of my family and girlfriend. DMT has made me realize my problem with drugs and alcoholism, and many other things needless to say. It is a drug of pureness, always figuring out what's almost there and using my dreams to make real life changes or decisions. Your story reminds me a lot of what's going on with me now, and you life now sounds very positive and I find myself seeking similar experiences and I am ambitious to shoot for similar activities in the future. I play percussion and have been for seven years, and hiking, climbing, all that sounds very blissful. I use that word way too much now. The only "drugs" I use now are mary, and lucy. I'm not tripping monthly but more like every three or four, and partaking in positive activites, dubstep concerts, 3D movies, school functions. That last one was a joke, but I hope to run into in the future on this forum.

takiteasy

Yeah man, all of the things I do keep me intact. You should definitely try out some mountains some time. Theres no more peaceful activity. Just you and mother nature. But thats good, I wish you luck on finding some positive direction. Thanks for the welcome Smile