We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
bliss Options

LiquidPR
#1 Posted : 2/2/2012 8:02:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings from the midwest. I've never knew much about demsters until two weeks ago.I first watched someone do it at a party, about two years ago and have waited to blast off ever since. The cliffs, eagles, clowns, designs, friends, and colors are AWESOME and I consider demasters as God's greatest teacher. Since then I remember my dreams, depict the meaning for myself, and learn from them. I have became more interested in what people say, or at least over analyzing what they say. Does it Help that I was on three hits of lissda on my first trip to hyperspace? Smoking has never been the same.

Do I put the milk down first, or the butter, the milk, or the butter, milk, butter....?

I find myself with a love and respect for everything that goes around me, and now with such a self-acceptance mind set that the good lord has showed me the way to. My mindset for each day runs on positive events, and self betterment now. I welcome myself to this website with confidence that I am welcomed with the topic at hand. My attitude is blissful and loving for everyone and everything, thas just how it is. Thas how I spell that's and thas all.

peace, love, harmony.
"Science is all metaphor." -Timothy Leary

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

deeplake
#2 Posted : 2/2/2012 2:47:31 PM

turn on tune in drop out

Alright! Another midwesterner! Welcome to the Nexus!
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.