We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

paper guru
#1 Posted : 2/2/2012 3:58:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus community.

My name is paper guru.

I have never attempted concocting a brew before, but I am planning on doing so in the very near future.

I realize that this area of the forum is for an introduction, but I'm afraid my time is limited and I am quite anxious for an answer to a few questions. Consider this a stand-in. Wink

I have done a lot of research on ingredients, but I've seen a lot of contradictory claims floating around and thought I would ask the experts. I was originally going to choose:

12g mimosa hostillis + 50g banisteriopsis caapi / person. [NOTE: I also saw: 100g BC and 1gMH] So confuuuusedd. What is your favorite medium sized dose? Recommendations?

I'm able to acquire some Syrian Rue seeds for free, so for another occasion, I was going to go ahead and buy some more Mimosa to mix with that. 3g Rue + 15g Mimosa.

-The first question is, are those amounts each reasonable for a single serving?

-The second question is, how many servings should I make? I am brewing for two. I have read of the possibility of needing another drink because you throw it up. My plan was to be on the safe side and make 3 servings, 1.5 for each of us, just in case.

-The third question is, should I mix Caapi with Mimosa, or Chacruna leaves? Or, a different one all together?

-The fourth and final question I have is... does it really make a difference if you use shredded/powdered vs. whole caapi vine? I was going to buy the vine, but before I do, I wanted to know if there was a difference in the resulting brew. If not, I'm not paying that much for shipping and handling lol. I'm too poor for that.

Thank you so much for any help you can offer.
~Namaste~

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ice House
#2 Posted : 2/2/2012 5:06:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

paper guru wrote:
I realize that this area of the forum is for an introduction, but I'm afraid my time is limited and I am quite anxious for an answer to a few questions. Consider this a stand-in.

BAAAAAAAA!! LOLTwisted Evil LOLTwisted Evil

You think youre getting off that easy?

Nope! No way!

The way I see it is that you have 3 options.

Option 1 USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION- you'll be amazed at what you'll find

Option 2 POST AN INTRODUCTION ESSAY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE- build repior and see what happens

Option 3 ASK AT ANOTHER WEB SITE

paper guru wrote:
I have done a lot of research on ingredients, but I've seen a lot of contradictory claims floating around and thought I would ask the experts.

LOL Roll The Dice Guru

nice intro

Sincerely,

Ice House

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.