We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Into the Nexus Options

Merajinn
#1 Posted : 2/1/2012 8:00:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello good people of this psychedelic cyberscape!

Out of a friends a friends invitation and simple reason came my decision to sign up to this forum, as I think this is the kind of place I'd like to linger if Im going to sit in front of a screenSmile
At the moment im working on finishing my bachelors in philosophy, I wrote a thesis about universal love and its connections to plato, mysticism, shamanism, evolution and language, describing evolution as the synchronization of increasingly complex systems, revealing love and recognizing the other as self as a present evolutionary challenge.
In line with this I also had a talk at the Breaking Convention on psychedelic consciousness at Kent last year and I hope more of these talks will follow in 2012.
Next to that I like to play guitar, sitar, flowersticks and chess, devote myself more and more to practices as yoga and others to purify my mind and am holding monthly meetings to form a psychedelic 'religion' as a way to come together with fellow tribesmen and get some crazy vibes rolling into infinityPleased A first ceremony is in the making Smile
Well, I hope there will be some pleasurable times here!

Peace & love, M

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 2/1/2012 10:31:30 PM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Interesting essay, Welcome to the Nexus friend
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow