We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoking question Options

thehumantorch
#1 Posted : 1/12/2009 8:01:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone I have obtained the spice for the first time and am very excited about it. However there was a small mishap with the substance. I received the spice wrapped in a small amount of gift wrap held together with a paper clip which ended up spilling all over my desk. Using a credit card I was able to sweep most of it into a small cermic jar for safe keeping, or so I thought. The yellowish spice melted before my eyes into a liquid and has remained that way. A friend of a friend has instructed me to freebase the liquid directly from the jar using aluminum foil, a straw and a grill lighter. Is this going to work? This is my first time and I've had a tough time getting this stuff in the first place so I don't want to waste it. It there a way to turn in back into powder form?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 1/12/2009 8:36:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

you can dissolve in some alcohol first, or straight away rub some light herbs (camomille, blue lotus, whatever) to soak the oil.. and then smoke the herbs in a water bong. Try to use as least herbs as possible so that you dont need to inhale so much 'inactive' smoke.

btw, research extracting it.