We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Goodbye .COM! Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 1/31/2012 8:30:16 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hello all members,

.COM to .ME

About half a year ago we switched from the .COM to the .ME top-level-domain (TLD) due to reasons that you can read in this thread: [IMPORTANT!] .COM to .ME!

For the past half year the .COM was still active for external links that linked to the dmt-nexus.COM domain to redirect them to the dmt-nexus.ME domain.

Today however, to keep pace with putting the .COM domain to sleep I switched of all dmt-nexus.COM domains and thus the redirects. I did this since there is a good possibility that a redirect to a 'bad' site is already enough to get in trouble with a .COM domain.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN?

With stopping the .COM and the redirects, all external links to the DMT-Nexus that link to the .COM address will not be redirect and thus work anymore, they will be broken!

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?

If you notice a broken link to the dmt-nexus.COM domain on another site you can contact the owner of that link (e.g. the site owner or a poster on another forum that posted that link) and ask if they will please change the link from dmt-nexus.COM to dmt-nexus.ME.

This way we can hopefully have the least 'broken link damage' to the DMT-Nexus site.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!