We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow travellers :) Options

smokin too much
#1 Posted : 1/31/2012 12:47:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone.

I just nearly finished typing an essay, and it deleted itself. So, I'm going to shorten up my introduction this time or else I'll be sitting here all night. Smile

I've lurked this forum for a couple years, but finally decided to register because in the next few days I'm going to be doing a STB extraction. I'd love to become part of this forum and contribute some of my personal experiences with this wonderful substance.

The first time I ever experienced DMT, I got 300mg, free of charge. Sometimes I feel that I was meant to try this stuff.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

plexturra
#2 Posted : 1/31/2012 1:01:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

How did you use your first 300mg? Was it a meaningful experience?
I am a traveler who has nothing for myself or you. Feel the energy that is you and yet is greater than you. Let the void be filled with the unmanifested.

smokin too much
#3 Posted : 1/31/2012 1:27:18 AM
DMT-Nexus member

It was back in 2007 when I was given my first amount of DMT, which was the 300mg. I shared it between my best friend and myself. My first few trials with DMT were low doses, but they were very beautiful experiences.. Back then at the time, I thought those experiences were "breakthroughs", hah! Not until March of 2011 had I experienced a true breakthrough. My breakthrough was more than I could have ever imagined, it's overwhelming to even think about to this very day. I never was a spiritual/religious person until that day. During my breakthrough, it was just undeniable that wherever I was, it was a real place. If there's a heaven, I surely was there.. Everything in that place was made of pure love. The love was everywhere, it consumed everything.

JuremaSpaceship
#4 Posted : 1/31/2012 2:43:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the nexus!

I wish you luck with your stb extraction, take your time, read much and take notes for future reference.
Which tek will you be using?
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music