We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Travelling Orson Options

orson
#1 Posted : 1/30/2012 6:39:39 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Well a very good evening to everyone (if it isn't evening with you, then sorry, on old GMT here in London)

OK well my name is Orson I am 32 years old & live in London working as a private consultant (medical) the title makes me sound more important than I really am!

I have never tried DMT but I have known about it for many years and just recently it's been popping into my mind more & more, hence you finding me a little lost on this forum (wow what a wealth of information and fascinating minds)

Anyway I am planning on trying DMT over the next coming weeks, so you will see me pottering around, asking the odd question, generally minding my own business, while trying to learn as much as I can.

I truly am very excited about what I will learn Very happy

Peace & Love

Orson the want to be traveller!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 1/30/2012 6:56:00 PM

Good evening orson, welcome to the DMT-Nexus!

The time has come! Check the FAQ the Wiki and the link in my signature for helpful administration tips.

Let us know if you have any questions! Try and relax and tame that pre-flight anxiety in the mean time Very happy

See you around!