We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Howdy all Options

Sbestross
#1 Posted : 1/29/2012 9:04:12 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey'all,

Thought I'd put a quick thread on to say hello and introduce myself.

27 Year young male; with a very open mind to anything. I have a very scientific mindset; having part-completed a physics degree some years ago.
As yet havent experimented with DMT, but had some very intensive Salvia/LSD rides in my time. Have a strong belief that there is more to this petty existance we call life; like there are forces at work beneath our perceivable dimensions which we cannot comprehend. This is primarily driving my desire to experiment... I know there is something there, now I feel I am mature and mentally developed enough to witness it.

I'm considering taking the plunge into the dmtverse (so to speak) so any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Would it be wise to have a sitter on my first attempt, how much of an influence does music play on the experience also? Could I comfortably have meditation tracks playing in the background during attempts? Whats the best way of taking it (aside from IV, I refuse point blank to inject etc)

Hope you are in the best of health and happy to meet you all.

Sbestross

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Ryusaki
#2 Posted : 1/29/2012 11:18:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello.
I am an rookie poster too, just arrived here recently. While more experienced user can give you more precice answers, i think i can give you some advice. Even if i myself didn't take the voyage i know a thing or two from lurking on this side for some time. But still take it with a grain of doubt and read some more sources.
It is highly recommended to start your first voyage with an experienced trip sitter. Not that you need one, but i think its better to be fully prepared for every possibility and it might be a good think to have somebody around who grounds you in reality (and to immidiatly share your experience).
Music seems to have an effect on the voyage ( or at least on your mood), while it may be percieved highly distorted. I think it might be better to do it first without any external input.
Smoking the spice is one popular way of administering it, drinking Ayahuasce is the more traditional way of consuming it. Both have its pro and cons. Smoking is easy and fast, it gives a 5-10 min trip which can be very hard on the mind, drinking Aya can be very unconfortable for the body (vomiting) and it lasts 2-3 hours. Then there is Changa but i am not so sure about the duration of such an trip. But i've heard only good things about it. Since you smoke it like an blunt, you can control the dosage much better than the other two ways. Best to try all 3 possibilities, you sure find a confortable solution for yourself.