We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
to infinity, and beyond Options

Huacapurana
#1 Posted : 1/29/2012 6:51:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello to everyone, glad to finally be posting here.

I've known about dmt-nexus for about 3 years now, and I just decided to join and become active here because I watched "DMT The Spirit-Molecule" The movie brought this molecule to my attention and has me eager to learn and experience it.

I've tried DMT on 2 occasions in my life thus far. Both of which were unsuccessful in experiencing the effects.
So far I've chatted via the chat room for a few hours now, and I've been reading some peoples experiences. This site I believe to be a great asset and I'll be sticking around respectfully to adhere the information relating to DMT on this site into my knowledge base. I'm in my early twenties and from the United States. My goals in life are to develop my passion of cooking and look at the universe with an open mind. I'm fascinated with the complexity of everything in existence and it makes me cherish the thought of there's so much out there to see that I haven't. For now I plan to save up money to visit takal national park in the hopefully near future. I read this Link and it inspired the decision to make a trip down there and hopefully learn a lot in the process.

So I'm glad to be here, and I'm looking forward to some conversing.
Cheers

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 1/29/2012 8:04:23 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus Huacapurana!

Just out of curiosity, did you see TSM on netflix?

Sorry to hear that you have had 2 misfires with the spice. The link in my signature may be of value to you as it goes through various methods and techniques and tips.

Glad you finally signed up and thanks for writing us a intro essay! Looking forward to hearing more from you on the forums. Peace + Hyperspace

Huacapurana
#3 Posted : 1/29/2012 8:10:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bookmarked, I did watch it on netflix it was a real treat. With this bookmark my next spice accolade shall be Orphic.