We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
greetings fellow adventurers! Options

MysticalMu
#1 Posted : 1/28/2012 6:46:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!
I'm a fairly "seasoned" hyperspace traveler already, having began spice exploration about 2 years ago. I used to use it fairly often, but due to some bad experiences I have been taking a long break. However, recently i decided it was time to resume my travels again, and have had some incredible experiences since, which i've created an account here for the purpsoe of sharing. It never ceases to amaze me that such a simple molecule can be such a powerful tool for self analysis and healing, especially when (in my experience) combined with a relaxed and open mindset. Particularly of interest to me are the effects of sub-breakthrough doses which i've found to offer a comparitively grounded experience and context in which to explore ones psyche. I'm quite excited to share my experiences with you and to be a part of this very special community

peace and love to all of you

-MysticMu

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sky Motion
#2 Posted : 1/28/2012 5:54:43 PM

<3

excited to hear about your travels my friend!

welcome Smile

nanoo
#3 Posted : 1/29/2012 2:24:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So, you are back. Interesting. You have gotten over your fears and negative experiences. That's really cool. I look forward to reading about where this new emergence of spice takes you.