We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tkal 21 December, 2011 Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 1/5/2012 4:24:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I must admit after the first night I was pretty much gassed. I was also in acceptance that whatever the evening brought was OK with me. If nothing happened at all I was totally OK with it after what we experienced the first night.

The infiltration tactic was totally different this time around. We were going to enter the ruins around 11:00am and we were just going to stow away in the ruins until dark.

We had brought with us a small pack with a blanket a lighter, a cheap tourist grade guatemalan pipe and several grams of an incredible changa.

The changa was a 20x caapi, or more, and it was mixed in a 1:.5 ratio. Meaning for every gram of 20x there was only .5grams of spice in it. This blend creats the closest experience to actual ayahuasca that I have ever tried. The heavy harmala laden blend grounds me sooo hard! I'm like stuck to the earth after a couple of light puffs. I have this tek I follow- 3 small hits followed by one monster hit. This technique garuantees that I will enter the hyperspace current and remain there for a good twenty minutes, and if I do little maintenace or booster hits I can stay in hyper space all night long.

Darkness fell and the three of us receded into the ruins overlooking the main plaza. It was dark. A new moon was present, so there was no light pollution. we spread out a blanket loaded up the pipe and started to smoke. I got a great buzz from the first round and I felt myself enter the current. The visuals were mild except the fact that all the very dark areas took on a dark crimson purple glow. The sky and the stars were infinite. It was a wonderful feeling. I was just enjoing the changa and the evening and the company. All was good.

All of a sudden there was some commotion down on the plaza a group of several hundred people started to assemble around the fire pit and a fire was started. All of the women walking in had enormous bundles of equipment and food and drink on their heads. The men were carrying drums and other musical instuments and equipment. It was clearly evident that these people were indigenous mayan people.

As I said, they started a fire and they began to move around it as a group really fast. They were throwing grain alcohol on it and bees wax candels. The fire was getting bigger and bigger, 30ft flames maybe? The flames were big enough to illuminate temple I clearly. The reflection of light off the Temple was errie, it looked amazing. I'm not sure if it was the changa making it look the way it did or it was just the light. Prolly a combination.

I could feel the energy building I had stopped smoking changa for the time being but I was getting deeper and deeper into hyperspace. It was an unusual effect that night. I BELIEVE THE ENERGY CONTRIBUTED TO THAT.

For a while there Olympus was bogarting the changa pipe. I started to come down a bit. I looked over at Oly mon and he was OUT! leaning up against a tree mumbeling to some entities.
I took that opportunity to get a fresh bowl packed and I lit it up. One small puff, exhale, two, three, four small puffs, then exhale. The one enormous toke! A gagger! Thick Harmala DMT laden vapour! and it hit me! Oh Fuck!

neon green grid lines came out of my chest and went up into the heavens. I was shredded in the process.... I looked up and the green grid lines in the sky converged at the top of Temple I and then changed to a purple and the followed the brick and stone lines down the pyramid and into the ground. Every stone, every brick was outlined in purple light/lines. I was paralized with fear that this illumination was coming from me? or was it coming from the pyramid into me? I felt as though I would explode at any moment and it didnt even matter.

The ground around the pyramid glowed purple.

The fire roared and it grew and it spun in a vortex ,the top of the colum was a thick black angry smoke that was spinning like a tornado. The people were silent and the music had stopped.

I hoped that I was going to be okay. I wasnt realy sure if I ever would be again.

As I started to come back to earth again, I came to the conclusion that we must reveal ourselves to the mayans celebrating below. I knew something magical was going on around that fire and I wanted to be a part of it.

I came to the conclusion that, I would rather be asked to leave, than to miss a chance at witnessing what was happening there, around the fire.

I took another light hit of changa and I walked down to the fire. I looked and found someone who seemed aproachable. When I walked up to him he had a very suprised look on his face, one of concern. In my best spanish, I explainded that it was the solstice and that the solstice is a holy or sacred evening for me in my spirituality and that I was in need of felowship and a fire. Fortunately he could speak a little english and he liked my story, because he told be to go to the fire and I would be welcome. He the said to me in perfect english, "Stay out of the way"!

YESSSSS! We were in!

I went and got Olympus Mon and my wife and headed down to the fire. Actually my wife kept a distance she wasnt doing changa and she was much more uneasy about what was going on.

Best I could tell we were the only gringos/outsiders present.

There were drums playing and flutes and there was a feverish dance around the fire.

There were about a dozen shamen leading the ceremony and healing sessions. The intensity was soooo raw! A woman with an ailment would kneal befor the fire and a shaman would aproach her. He filled his mouth with grain spirits and spit it on her in a fine yet forcefull mist. He blew the flamable liquid on her once from the north, then the south, then the west, then the east. Then another shaman would repeat this using smoke from an enormous mupacho cigar. Then another shaman would place hands on her and trembling he would push her into the dirt next to the fire where she would writh for several minutes rolling around in the dirt. Then she would get up and place an offering in the fire and then pray. I witnessed several dozens of that sort of healing session. The look on all of their faces was incredible. Serious business.

Some of the shamen made eye contact with me. Maybe it was the changa talking, but I imagined or I notice an acknowledgement that we were in hyperspace. I dont know what these shamen had ingested, but I am sure it was some sort of tryptamine. They were there in the current, you could see it. No mistaking it.

And the people marched in circles around the flames, they chanted, they sang, their pace around the fire was furious and relentless. Intense!

They made offerings to the fire, colored candels and seeds and clothing and grain spirits and plant material and hair. I noticed some chicken parts.

It was crazy.

I finally decided that I was discreetly gonna take a few fotos and video. No one seemed to notice or mind.

My best guess... We were around the fire with them for about two hours. Witnessing.

Finally the moment came. A distinguished looking mayan came to us and said, "You will leave now"

We only had to be told once. We thanked them and then we disappeared into the darkness for the long walk back through the dark jungle.

Before the evening started I though there was no way the first night could be topped.

Anti climatic the evening of the 21st was not!

Its tough to describe, brutally raw in intensity. This experience left an imprint on my brain. I can still see all of their faces. the insanity, the crazyness. Some of the elder men and shamen were FUKKED UP! One or two were on the ground writhing around in substance induced comas, vomitting.

This experience has not left me yet, not even a little. I think and reflect several times a day or more.

I cant believe it, what we saw.

I was told by a gentleman there, when I asked the stupid question of how long they had been doing these gatherings, millenium he said in perfect english. Every year on the solstice for over a thousand years in the same fire pit he said!

Yes.

What else can I add?

I'm exhuasted from writing this.

Questions?

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

olympus mon
#2 Posted : 1/10/2012 6:00:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

greeting brother and sisters. im going to get right into it since icehouse already explained the efforts and journey into the park i feel i can skip that and get down to business.

i feel its important for the readers to read the reports about our first night in Tikal because it gives a good foundation of just how special this place and the energys present there. Tikal is like nothing i could have ever immgained. truly the most sacred place ive been to date and for some reason its not at all the same in the day time. sooooo, if anyone plans on viviting or re-visiting Tikal please pony up the cash, stay in the park and go to Tikal after dark! i promise the forces and energys there are much easier felt and accessed in the evening. the fact we had no moon for me played a huge role in this whole experience!

now the solstice...

ive been staring at the screen for a few min now because it don't even know how to start.Laughing i guess ill begin once we found a comfy place to lay our blankets down a hundred meters or so from the main fire circle as the maya arrived in troops of family's all carring their supplies on their heads. they seemed to be coming from straight out of the jungle all around us. within 30 min the central plaza went from empty to festive with the beautiful sounds of the mayan languages. you can feel the love and deep reverence in the air.

as the maya began getting things started so did we. we loaded the changa and took turns taking in the sacred blend that icehouse prepared for this night. it was the single most beautiful changa ive had the pleasure of intaking.
as we enetered into altered state i felt the maya were a step ahead of us but we werent far behind. i was really hitting the changa hard at this point and started to leave reality. before me were a few entity's of soft glowing transparency. the one directly infront of me was waving me to him/her beckoning me to come play. i giggled and said in spanish no less "im trying buddy, ill be there as soon as i can". i reloaded the pipe and went to town!

the entitys were about dozen and there limbs and bodys were entwined into lattice work that was morphing and moving in the way the hyper cubes do in cg animation of 4 and 5D. its was beautiful to watch.
as i came down some i looked over to icehouse and his beautiful partner to see how they were feeling. by this time the maya were going to OFF!!!!! as they circled around the fire spitting corn alcohol into it the flames grew and grew. at one point it lit up the whole plaza and sounds of the drums and flutes where filling the air with the feel of our genetic calling to commune with the other dimensions. the energy coming from the circle was quickly drawing us in to be closer so we decided to load up some more changa and start making our way closer.

i told icehouse that i really wanted to hit the pipe HARD so he allowed me the whole bowl full in my attempt for a full on break through. the last thing i remember was saying "bro, im having trouble breaking through" then the next memeory i had was leaning against the tree we were sitting under with my face in the bark, Laughing. when i sat back up icehouse chuckling said, "well i guess you broke through"!

so it took me about 15 min to succeed in the complicated task of putting my shoes on. i was quite gonzo to say the least. we made our way down to the center fire approaching slowly and with deep respect. ice asked a Mayan man on the outer ring of the ceremony if it would be ok if we approached the circle in which the man replied "absolutely, the Maya love all men and women" so we gently entered.

the Maya were circling counter clock wise around the fire spitting the alcohol into it and placing piles of copal and offerings into the flames while in prayer. there seemed to be a half dozen shamans that were blessing people before them. the Maya knelt before the, shaman while he said prayers and spit the grain alcohol on all for sides of the persons, north south east and west. then placed his hands on their heads said a few more prayers and moved on to the next.
the mapacho was everywhere. children, elderly, man, and woman puffing mapacho the size of paper towel inserts! puff puff pass!

my mind was shifting again and i stood there in almost disbelief at what i was being allowed to experience. i looked over at icehouse and we just starred at each other gently shaking our heads at one another telepathicly conveying our mutual astonishment and absolute disbelief! ill never forget the look in his eyes and im sure i had the same glimmer in mine.

we were allowed to remain there for what seemed like and hour and a half. the park security eventually asked us to leave which we humbly thanked him and obliged. i turned to the maya circle placed my hands together and tearfully thanked them and sent my love and respect to this amazing group and place in time.

the walk back to the room was silent. not only was there nothing to say there was nothing that should be said. the moment was so huge we all reserved the right to discuss it in the morning. none of us were done taking it all in and processing what just transpired.

we wish we had more video for you all but i must explain how uncomfortable it felt to even have a camera there let alone pointing it at these beautiful spirits during their ceremony. i mustered up enough motivation to shoot 2 short shots and icehouse got one. again guys and gals i wish it was more but i just couldn't bring myself to.

the stills are a bit grainy due to the lack of moon light but again i feel they capture the essence. ill never ever forget this night, ill never forget that feeling. if you have a dream make it a reality! i love you all.
OM'

I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 1/26/2012 12:00:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I didnt know what thread to post it in, but:

Thank you two for taking the work and sharing all these beautiful stories and pictures!! It's really appreciated Smile Im glad you had such a special time there, and makes me want even more to meet you both (and all the other special nexians Smile )

Purges
#4 Posted : 1/26/2012 12:40:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Once again, astounding experiences! I hope to be able to immerse myself as fully as you when the time comes! I will be waiting with baited breath for further adventures! thank you.
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3

zombicyckel
#5 Posted : 1/28/2012 2:20:41 AM

Armchair activist

Ice House wrote:
I must admit after the first night I was pretty much gassed. I was also in acceptance that whatever the evening brought was OK with me. If nothing happened at all I was totally OK with it after what we experienced the first night.

The infiltration tactic was totally different this time around. We were going to enter the ruins around 11:00am and we were just going to stow away in the ruins until dark.

We had brought with us a small pack with a blanket a lighter, a cheap tourist grade guatemalan pipe and several grams of an incredible changa.

The changa was a 20x caapi, or more, and it was mixed in a 1:.5 ratio. Meaning for every gram of 20x there was only .5grams of spice in it. This blend creats the closest experience to actual ayahuasca that I have ever tried. The heavy harmala laden blend grounds me sooo hard! I'm like stuck to the earth after a couple of light puffs. I have this tek I follow- 3 small hits followed by one monster hit. This technique garuantees that I will enter the hyperspace current and remain there for a good twenty minutes, and if I do little maintenace or booster hits I can stay in hyper space all night long.

Darkness fell and the three of us receded into the ruins overlooking the main plaza. It was dark. A new moon was present, so there was no light pollution. we spread out a blanket loaded up the pipe and started to smoke. I got a great buzz from the first round and I felt myself enter the current. The visuals were mild except the fact that all the very dark areas took on a dark crimson purple glow. The sky and the stars were infinite. It was a wonderful feeling. I was just enjoing the changa and the evening and the company. All was good.

All of a sudden there was some commotion down on the plaza a group of several hundred people started to assemble around the fire pit and a fire was started. All of the women walking in had enormous bundles of equipment and food and drink on their heads. The men were carrying drums and other musical instuments and equipment. It was clearly evident that these people were indigenous mayan people.

As I said, they started a fire and they began to move around it as a group really fast. They were throwing grain alcohol on it and bees wax candels. The fire was getting bigger and bigger, 30ft flames maybe? The flames were big enough to illuminate temple I clearly. The reflection of light off the Temple was errie, it looked amazing. I'm not sure if it was the changa making it look the way it did or it was just the light. Prolly a combination.

I could feel the energy building I had stopped smoking changa for the time being but I was getting deeper and deeper into hyperspace. It was an unusual effect that night. I BELIEVE THE ENERGY CONTRIBUTED TO THAT.

For a while there Olympus was bogarting the changa pipe. I started to come down a bit. I looked over at Oly mon and he was OUT! leaning up against a tree mumbeling to some entities.
I took that opportunity to get a fresh bowl packed and I lit it up. One small puff, exhale, two, three, four small puffs, then exhale. The one enormous toke! A gagger! Thick Harmala DMT laden vapour! and it hit me! Oh Fuck!

neon green grid lines came out of my chest and went up into the heavens. I was shredded in the process.... I looked up and the green grid lines in the sky converged at the top of Temple I and then changed to a purple and the followed the brick and stone lines down the pyramid and into the ground. Every stone, every brick was outlined in purple light/lines. I was paralized with fear that this illumination was coming from me? or was it coming from the pyramid into me? I felt as though I would explode at any moment and it didnt even matter.

The ground around the pyramid glowed purple.

The fire roared and it grew and it spun in a vortex ,the top of the colum was a thick black angry smoke that was spinning like a tornado. The people were silent and the music had stopped.

I hoped that I was going to be okay. I wasnt realy sure if I ever would be again.

As I started to come back to earth again, I came to the conclusion that we must reveal ourselves to the mayans celebrating below. I knew something magical was going on around that fire and I wanted to be a part of it.

I came to the conclusion that, I would rather be asked to leave, than to miss a chance at witnessing what was happening there, around the fire.

I took another light hit of changa and I walked down to the fire. I looked and found someone who seemed aproachable. When I walked up to him he had a very suprised look on his face, one of concern. In my best spanish, I explainded that it was the solstice and that the solstice is a holy or sacred evening for me in my spirituality and that I was in need of felowship and a fire. Fortunately he could speak a little english and he liked my story, because he told be to go to the fire and I would be welcome. He the said to me in perfect english, "Stay out of the way"!

YESSSSS! We were in!

I went and got Olympus Mon and my wife and headed down to the fire. Actually my wife kept a distance she wasnt doing changa and she was much more uneasy about what was going on.

Best I could tell we were the only gringos/outsiders present.

There were drums playing and flutes and there was a feverish dance around the fire.

There were about a dozen shamen leading the ceremony and healing sessions. The intensity was soooo raw! A woman with an ailment would kneal befor the fire and a shaman would aproach her. He filled his mouth with grain spirits and spit it on her in a fine yet forcefull mist. He blew the flamable liquid on her once from the north, then the south, then the west, then the east. Then another shaman would repeat this using smoke from an enormous mupacho cigar. Then another shaman would place hands on her and trembling he would push her into the dirt next to the fire where she would writh for several minutes rolling around in the dirt. Then she would get up and place an offering in the fire and then pray. I witnessed several dozens of that sort of healing session. The look on all of their faces was incredible. Serious business.

Some of the shamen made eye contact with me. Maybe it was the changa talking, but I imagined or I notice an acknowledgement that we were in hyperspace. I dont know what these shamen had ingested, but I am sure it was some sort of tryptamine. They were there in the current, you could see it. No mistaking it.

And the people marched in circles around the flames, they chanted, they sang, their pace around the fire was furious and relentless. Intense!

They made offerings to the fire, colored candels and seeds and clothing and grain spirits and plant material and hair. I noticed some chicken parts.

It was crazy.

I finally decided that I was discreetly gonna take a few fotos and video. No one seemed to notice or mind.

My best guess... We were around the fire with them for about two hours. Witnessing.

Finally the moment came. A distinguished looking mayan came to us and said, "You will leave now"

We only had to be told once. We thanked them and then we disappeared into the darkness for the long walk back through the dark jungle.

Before the evening started I though there was no way the first night could be topped.

Anti climatic the evening of the 21st was not!

Its tough to describe, brutally raw in intensity. This experience left an imprint on my brain. I can still see all of their faces. the insanity, the crazyness. Some of the elder men and shamen were FUKKED UP! One or two were on the ground writhing around in substance induced comas, vomitting.

This experience has not left me yet, not even a little. I think and reflect several times a day or more.

I cant believe it, what we saw.

I was told by a gentleman there, when I asked the stupid question of how long they had been doing these gatherings, millenium he said in perfect english. Every year on the solstice for over a thousand years in the same fire pit he said!

Yes.

What else can I add?

I'm exhuasted from writing this.

Questions?

WOW, that sounds really intense. Damn I would want to be there. Got chills reading all of it

Lichen
#6 Posted : 1/29/2012 12:07:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Incredible!! What an amazing experience.
I am a piece of knowledge-retaining computer code imitating an imaginary organic being.

DiMiTree
#7 Posted : 1/30/2012 11:14:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Got some serious truthbumps while ingesting this astonishing experience. You have inspired me to manifest a journey over to that part of the world, thanks so much for sharing! May you have many more, equally amazing experiences in the future.
peace,
Dimi

Curiouskid
#8 Posted : 1/31/2012 2:14:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

when I'm grown up I wanna be Ice House!!! Wink Smile
None of this is really happening, SWIM's mind is so sick and bored than it has to invent all sorts of "abracadabrantesques" stories...

PrimateSphinx
#9 Posted : 2/2/2012 7:48:16 AM

The Rhythmic Dúnedain

This my friend is some extremely epic shit my friend. well doneSmile. It's always been my dream to trip dmt at a mayan ruin. I had the somewhat strange pleasure and discomfort of tripping acid at a more commercialized ruin in Mexico, which was definitely interesting but having to be around all the people taking tours was definitely a damper on the experience. Anyway man I enjoyed the trip report. Keep on smoalking spice in ruins of aincient peoples, I know I willPleased. Here's some pics of a ruin (and its views) that myself and a few friends had the pleasure of using as our launch pad this past October.
PrimateSphinx attached the following image(s):
IMG_1112.JPG (1,142kb) downloaded 331 time(s).
IMG_1113.JPG (4,658kb) downloaded 331 time(s).
IMG_1114.JPG (3,658kb) downloaded 332 time(s).
IMG_1120.JPG (3,556kb) downloaded 331 time(s).
What are we but stupefied dancers to a discordant stystem, we believe - so we're mislead
we assume - so we're played
we confide - so we're deceived
we trust - so we're betrayed

TheNtt
#10 Posted : 2/6/2012 3:40:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for taking the time to share. I really enjoyed reading it Smile Blessings.

Rustt
#11 Posted : 3/17/2012 7:03:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Epic... To the max.

You guys should create the 'League of Extraordinary Trippers' or something! Very happy

Dante
#12 Posted : 3/17/2012 10:38:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Bless you guys!
Listen to a man of experience: thou wilt learn more in the woods than in books. Trees and stones will teach thee more than thou canst acquire from the mouth of a master. St. Bernard