We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello my people :) Options

thesilence877
#1 Posted : 1/27/2012 2:30:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello Nexus! i found this forum about a year ago while searching for info about the facinating molecule we all know and love, (or fear.. haha) or both..
for the past 2 or three years i have felt a pull in the way of learning more about the chemicals that can privide insight into the mind and soul, im not exactly sure why, i dont spend much time around like minded people. im kind of on my own you could say.. i will never understand why most people just pass off these chemicals when there can be so much learned and experienced.. and im glad to see a resugence of late into research of shroomies and MDMA for medical purposes.

i have had some profound experiences with LSD, and MDMA. my love for music and how u can tottaly change the listening experience with some of these chems baffles me to no end.

i have had one experience with DMT, it was very strange, not quite a breakthrough. im in the middle of my first extraction as i type this, going good so far.

i look forward to being a part of this great community Smile

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 1/27/2012 5:52:22 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus thesilence877!

It's great that psychedelics are making their way into mainstream medicine finally. It's desperately needed in our corrupt culture.

Glad you are extracting! Let us know if you have any questions! If not, looking forward to hearing more from you around the forum.

Peace + Hyperspace

ragabr
#3 Posted : 1/27/2012 8:51:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus! Have you had any experiences with the higher doses of mushrooms? They tend to be very DMT like.
PK Dick is to LSD as HP Lovecraft is to Mushrooms