We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
time, love, healing. hello! Options

endophile
#1 Posted : 1/27/2012 8:26:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi. I introduce myself, as I wish to gain membership status in order to respond to a post - "DMT and overcoming bereavement" located in the hyperspace tavern. I may have some insight on that, I may be helpful, I wish to be a part of the healing that is the Nexus. I was able to post once in - WELCOME AREA » Open Discussion » Anger and frustration - that post perhaps may help to present me.

I found the Nexus about three years ago. I had gone to the doctor for a physical before beginning to get back in shape, as I had abused myself physically for a decade. I had been using food, alcohol, and tobacco to cope with the resolution of my own anger management issues. It took nearly ten years to reach this "resolution", which I now recognize as an emotional healing. This was a good thing, however, my body took quite a toll during those years - got up to 270 pounds, 18 beers a day, 3 packs of cigarettes a week, along with other various sorts of neglect/abuse.

So...I go to the doc, and the doc says, "come back tomorrow to see the cardiologist". I visited the cardiologist, and the extent of the physical damage was determined. Not good. Messed up. I drive home. I change my lifestyle. A lot. STOP alcohol, tobacco. Begin eating ONLY the healthiest options. My motivation was unbelievably powerful. I was scared though. I didn't know if I was gonna get better/healthy/in-shape, or if I was gonna get worse just like my older brother had (he had kinda the same issues, but he had chosen to make no lifestyle changes). I was mad-dog crazy on the internet researching nutrition/medicine/health. Then I made a fateful decision...I typed into google this word: TIME.

I was hungry for information, I didn't know what it was exactly, but it seemed to be something to do with time and existence and consciousness, and all of the things my wife and I had explored thirty years ago. Back when we thought we had exhausted all possibilities, and had reached the end of understandings. We had then decided to start a family, as we realized that we certainly didn't understand life from the perspective of parent. We learned much. We also became very lost.

So, I googled "TIME", and I eventually end up inside of Novelty Theory, and, well, you can probably figure how that led me here!

I have learned much about myself here. What I have learned here has helped me to discover what love is. This is the greatest gift of all. Over the past few years, I have healed my body. During this period, I now know that I have been healing my mind and my soul as well. Love heals all. There is a very profound relationship between body, mind, and soul. I never REALLY recognized them for what they REALLY seem to be before. They can become aligned and in "tune" in such a way as to render unending infinite bliss. Love.
I believe many of you know exactly what I'm talking about. This is why I wish to be able to post at the Nexus. In humility I seek the truth. In humility I wish to share. In humility I seek to be one with you.

Thanks for your precious TIME Wink
Desire nothing. Be content with everything.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.