We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My intro Options

deeplake
#1 Posted : 1/24/2012 2:12:43 AM

turn on tune in drop out

Hello everyone

I've been checking out this forum. I've never joined one before, but this one seems very imformative, and supportive. So I decided to give it a try.

So a little about me: I'm at a point in my life, where I'm in need and sincere about making positive changes. I'm 36 years old and not getting any younger. To start with I'm exploring myself. I've found DMT to be a very beneficial tool in doing so. Two steps forward, one step back. It's time for me to start giving back to society, and earn some respect.

I'm a long time user of psychedelic drugs beginning in 1989, which was mainly LSD and psilocyben until recently when DMT found me. I plan on experimenting with ahyahuasca, and mescaline this summer. So I will be relying on the Nexus for imformation and support in doing so.

Well, that's about all I've got for now. Take care everyone, and safe travelsVery happy
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nen888
#2 Posted : 1/24/2012 2:51:05 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hi and welcome deeplake,
all that experience behind you can only be a good thing..Smile (i'm not exactly a youngster anymore either)
glad this site and it's subject matter have found their way to you..see you about..like your name BTW..

endlessness
#3 Posted : 1/24/2012 9:27:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Good to have you join us Smile

So the ayahuasca you will try, will you brew it yourself? Will you use caapi and chacruna, or another admixture? Are you already decided more or less on what dosage? What about set and setting?

Be well!

deeplake
#4 Posted : 1/24/2012 1:37:11 PM

turn on tune in drop out

I honestly don't know a whole lot about aya yet, and I know nothing about MAOI's cept that they can be dangerous if mixed with certain meds. So I have some research to do b4 then. As far as setting, that is why I'm waiting till summer so I can be outdoors and 'purge' where I want and enjoy nature.
I have an overactive imagination, and am certifiably insane. So anything I post is purely fictional.

JuremaSpaceship
#5 Posted : 1/24/2012 3:25:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the site.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

TheMindBender
#6 Posted : 1/24/2012 4:31:12 PM

"Isn’t it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?" - Douglas Adams

Good for you to join. Everyone is here for yuh!
“Recognize that the very molecules that make up your body, the atoms that construct the molecules, are traceable to the crucibles that were once the centers of high mass stars that exploded their chemically rich guts into the galaxy, enriching pristine gas clouds with the chemistry of life. So that we are all connected to each other biologically, to the earth chemically and to the rest of the universe atomically. That’s kinda cool! That makes me smile and I actually feel quite large at the end of that. It’s not that we are better than the universe, we are part of the universe. We are in the universe and the universe is in us.”
― Neil deGrasse Tyson