We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
hello everyone! :] Options

seethebeautyinall
#1 Posted : 1/20/2012 6:04:01 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Good morning! today i woke up thinking about my dmt breakthrough a few months ago.. for some reason i will get lost in deep thought about my experience. in may i smoked dmt for the fist time on my birthday, my friend loaded up a bowl for me (which my other friend said was a very large amount for my first try) but my friend knew i would be fine and lit it up for me. First i feel my body being lifted away almost, i felt tingly. i didnt know what to expect AT ALL, i had known people ripping off their clothes and jumping in lakes but i didnt think that was from dmt alone.. i was in a white world, in my mind trying to figure out where i was, i was lost for a minute then when it came to be i felt a tear from reality and i was traveling through different worlds, so colorful, so many new shapes and things that dont even exist, all in my head!! its was amazing, i broke my barrier and i didnt even try.. what i experienced was unexplainable but i came out of my trip saying OH OK!!! i couldnt stop thinking, oh ok! (the same thing happened the 2nd time i smoked it) when i opened my eyes everything looked so beautiful, it was shining in a unique way, my deck looked like it had oil or mercury inside of it moving around. all my freinds looked beautiful, perfect.

during the end of my trip i guess i was trying to reach into the chair i was sitting in but i felt like i was inside of it! my hair and scalp felt like the most amazing beautiful thing i had every touched. my friends started to worry, i heard them asking me if i was ok, it made me come back. they said i was screaming for about 2 minutes, i had no idea. they said it sounded like no scream they had ever heard, a relif scream, like i was detoxing my whole body through my screem, i was breaking through, understanding the inner me and how everything in this world is one. they said i had jumped up at one point and that i looked like zena the warrior princess doing some crazy shit. when i came out i was in disbelif about what just happened, i couldn't stop thinking about it! i felt like almost a new person, so refreshed, i had a new understanding of the world, my life. i gained even stronger compassion for everything on this planet and i really felt connected to the whole universe. i know this form is to tell about myself but i really want to know if anyone else had this experience.. if so how did it affect you? what is breaking through really? i have so many questions about my experience and just dmt in general..

Smile

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 1/20/2012 8:09:14 PM

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus seethebeautyinall!

This was awesome to read. DMT is something else, right?
Thanks for writing up this report, very vivid! It was like I was there.
Please feel free to discuss/ask as many questions as you like.
Also check out the links @ the top of the page, and the link in my signature for some more tips.

Looking forward to hearing more from you! Peace

seethebeautyinall
#3 Posted : 1/23/2012 9:00:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you! Im glad you enjoyed it.
I do have one question for the moment, will taking other drugs a hour or two before affect your experience on DMT in a big way?

antrocles
#4 Posted : 1/23/2012 6:11:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the answer to THAT, my beautiful siSTAR, is an emphatic YES!

many here enjoy making what we call smoking blends or changas. changas contain an maoi leaf (like capii or passiflora) but the blends don't necessarily. one of my favorite blends for many years was blue lotus and dmt. cannibis and dmt is also exceptional. smoking dmt in the peak of a mushroom journey can change your life. smoking dmt and salvia together is....well....rewarding in it's own way but something you won't forget ever. definitely not for those just starting on this path.

so....YES....dmt in combination with other medicines is different. all of it illuminating. i tend to feel that, since dmt is a crystal (and what do crystals do if not amplify and direct energy?) whatever you pair it with is amplified to it's zenith. cannibis becomes ULTRA CANNIBIS. mushrooms become ULTRA MUSHROOMS, etc...

take your time experimenting with various combinations. i've tried them all and believe that if you are safe and in a good space mentally and emotionally, you will mine gold in all of them.

i would, personally, recommend you NOT combine dmt with things that take. cocaine, alcohol, dxm, meth....these are takers and dmt doesn't jive well with them.

welcome to the community siSTAR. i'm from the bay area myself so it's nice to see a homie. be well, stay safe, love a lot!

with the deepest love and gratitude!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."