We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Australian Plant Sources of DMT Options

3rdI
#1 Posted : 1/23/2012 1:17:33 PM

veni, vidi, spici

Good afternoon all,

My good friend, who introduced me to Spice, is from Oz and always buys his spice from a chemist geezer he happened to meet. He always seems to get reliable spice but clearly this is not ideal.

After being introducing i quickly set about my own extractions and told him to do he same as it is the only real way to interact with this substance. He told me that bark is illegal to ship to OZ and even if he finds a vendor who will post it, he fears that it will be stopped by customs and he will then have Sydneys finest knocking at his door.

Since im not from Oz i have no idea about his bark availablity options, but i thought that it was possible to obtain DMT from some of the species of Acacia tree. I put this to him and he said that he had heard that alot of the Acacia had been used up and that he wouldnt be able to find any if he tried.

This seemed strange to me as he lives in a very, very big country and there is surely still some wild bark available. He said his chemist contact digs up his own bark so there must be some around.

Finally my question, can my friend get bark from the outback? Im not expecting people to give any exact locations but if he put in the effort would he find some?

I would love him to extract his own as it would be a safer and better option on all fronts.

cheers
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

a1pha
#2 Posted : 1/23/2012 1:26:59 PM
โจ€

Moderator | Skills: Master hacker!

Hi,

The following threads might give a lead or two:

Trying to improve Acacia information

Two notes for those working with Acacia Phyllodes in Australia

Acacia / Australia
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." -A.Huxley

3rdI
#3 Posted : 1/23/2012 1:31:19 PM

veni, vidi, spici

cheers a1pha, i will make sure he reads through them.
INHALE, SURVIVE, ADAPT

it's all in your mind, but what's your mind???

fool of the year