We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Options

boardmandave
#1 Posted : 1/22/2012 9:44:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My first outing into this new path of my lifes journey is entitled And dance. and follows forth

Hello there I am a snazzyjazzyfractallallogram myself at the moment and am resting on an interdimensional axis of my mind and will attempt to communicate with you and bring you back a spiffing prezzie which may take the shape of some form of me. Heeeheeeee. Yes. We are correct. It is the force of unity that you can see in me and there are multiple ultracircular adjoining forces surrounding thy and thee. Can you see what I see? They pull on my perceived self sentenced slice of superhollographicallity and me. Let's try and let forever be. And dance
boardmandave attached the following image(s):
373454_214109928675601_1102377450_n.jpg (9kb) downloaded 19 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Enoon
#2 Posted : 1/23/2012 10:43:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Harm reduction, Analytical thinking

Dear boardmandave,

First of all welcome to the nexus.
Secondly I'd like to note that I'm not sure what to make of your introduction essay. While given the nature of this forum I believe most members here have experience with halucinogenics and the altered states they can produce as well as an apreciation of different art forms, I don't see how writing as though in an altered state in addition to omiting any kind of real information in order to introduce yourself to a group of other beings can be considered any form of comunication.
Again I understand that "real information" meaning personal information is a tricky subject but there are certain things you can say about yourself that don't necesarily give away your phyisical identity, but let us, as members of the group you seem to wish to interact with get to know you and actually respond in a interactive and interesting way. Your post however does not induce that kind of response.

So you either are not interested in discussions or communication in which case perhaps this is not the right place for you to be

Or you didn't know better - in which case I kindly prompt you to reconsider your writing-style in order to perhaps elicit actual human-human interactions.

In any case I wish you the best!

cheers!
Buon viso a cattivo gioco!
---
The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook - A handbook for the safe and responsible use of entheogens.
---
mushroom-grow-help ::: energy conserving caapi extraction