We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone! Options

blotto
#1 Posted : 1/21/2012 4:30:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, i'm Blotto.
I'm an italian street artist, graphic designer, i live in UK at the moment.
i live producing images, so i love to see new things to charge-up my inspiration.
I think i'm in the good place, i red a lot of your threads in the last days before registering, and i instantly felt like home.
I discovered the spice last week, i met a chemist who introduced me into this wonderful world.
I had DMT two times so far, not experiencing the "breakthrough" you talk about in the first test, but going very near to the big experience in the second, failing in front of a big colorful gate.
The only thing i understood about this substance, is just it's way more than a drug, and i'm here to know more and let you know more from my experience.
I'm going to have my 3rd pipe in some minute, after finishing this introduction essay.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language, but i will do my best to be understandable to everyone.

Peace and knowledge to everyone. Smile

B

***UPDATE: my 3rd test was a fail. nothing but some fractals with closed eyes. unrelevant with open eyes. any suggestions?
SOLVE et COAGULA

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Shamasi Wiz
#2 Posted : 1/21/2012 7:56:22 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

Welcome, blotto. I'm glad you found us. I've only smoked DMT about 6 times, without any "breakthroughs", mostly because I get a little nervous to push it far enough. The lack of intensity is probably due to your dosage or your smoking method, as it can be tricky to hit it just right if you don't have a proper pipe & lighter. I'm not the one to give specific advice on that, but if you read up on the site or ask others you'll surely get the info you need. One suggestion I do have is to try ayahuasca if you get a chance, as it's probably the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced and seems like it vibes with me a little better. Best of luck with everything. Happy journeying.Smile
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

blotto
#3 Posted : 1/21/2012 2:08:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Shamasi Wiz.
It's hard for me to find all the ingredients for the Ayuhasca, and i like the smell of "new shoes" in vapourized spice.
I love to see distorted reality, but when i feel aeverything is starting, a little anxiety appears, maybe because i'm scared of a bad trip for my first very breakthrough.

I will try again in the future, maybe i'm not ready yet.

SOLVE et COAGULA

Ice House
#4 Posted : 1/22/2012 6:37:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

bloto, welcome!

anxiety is an issue that all of us must deal with. All of us. I think as you become acustomed to the spice you will find that a little larger dose will be easier to tolerate, say in the 30mg range. Lower doses can cause allot of turbulance.

I am interested to see what kind of impact your use of DMT has on our art work and your creativity. Anything yet?

Again, Welcome

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

JuremaSpaceship
#5 Posted : 1/22/2012 8:50:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello and welcome to the dmt nexus,

Ice house said it perfect.
Rug•Wall•Ceiling•People•Fruit•Music

blotto
#6 Posted : 1/23/2012 2:36:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I will post soon some DMT-inspired artwork in your section, i'm already spoiling it since a while.

Thank you for your encouragement, and your warm welcome. Smile

B
SOLVE et COAGULA