We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pleased to meet you Options

xantho
#1 Posted : 1/21/2012 11:24:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dear Nexians,

I've been a member over at the Shroomery for 2 or 3 years now and had stumbled across the Nexus a few years back but failed to discover and fully appreciate the depth and love offered by this community. Thankfully, I have found you once again and have been soaking up information and insights over the past couple days. The positivity with which you conduct yourself is a breath of fresh air!

My life journey took a magical turn 5 years ago and I have been learning from my psychedelic and personal experience ever since. I know you guys and girls need no explanation as to the transformative and nurturing power of our sacred medicines Smile I'm primarily interested in consciousness, ethnobotany/ethnopharmacology, and shamanism. I recently graduated with a BSc in Anthropology and am about to start my Master's in Social Anthropology. I'm aiming toward developing and strengthening our current understandings of the Anthropology of consciousness. So basically my goal is to stay in school forever and avoid getting a "real job" Wink

In my free time I enjoy chilling with friends, reading, watching movies, and spinning poi - my newfound passion. I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you and learning and sharing together. Thanks for creating this community and allowing me to be a part of it.

Much love,

Xantho.

"Becoming a person of the plants is not a learning process, it is a remembering process. Somewhere in our ancestral line, there was someone that lived deeply connected to the Earth, the Elements, the Sun, Moon and Stars. That ancestor lives inside our DNA, dormant, unexpressed, waiting to be remembered and brought back to life to show us the true nature of our indigenous soul" - Sajah Popham.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

nen888
#2 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:16:07 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..warm welcome xantho..
glad u found your way back here again from that Shroomery place Smile ..there is a lot of love goes into the nexus..

xantho
#3 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:34:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks nen, I feel at home already Smile

"Becoming a person of the plants is not a learning process, it is a remembering process. Somewhere in our ancestral line, there was someone that lived deeply connected to the Earth, the Elements, the Sun, Moon and Stars. That ancestor lives inside our DNA, dormant, unexpressed, waiting to be remembered and brought back to life to show us the true nature of our indigenous soul" - Sajah Popham.