We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Another new member... Options

miyagi
#1 Posted : 1/18/2012 7:09:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello there,
Obviously I am new to this forum and am posting this as an introduction. I am from the far off land of Oz, Australia and have been dragging this old corpse around for about three decades. During that time I have been privelleged and punished, taken down but I'm the patient guy who may not always say it, but finds something to amuse me in any miserable situation. All it takes is a change in perspective sometimes and you find that the weight that was crushing you is actually beneath you...
I am a student of life and have a thorough love of learning and experience and so I have seen and learned a great deal in my relatively short time. Since I was a child and to this day i have studied History, Philosophy, Religion, Martial arts, Biology, Genetics, Husbandry, Botany and everything that makes the universe groove...
Naturally a person with such curiosity found intoxication at a young age and was fascinated. Never in a "Yeah man let's get f*cked up!" kind of way, But I have smoked cannabis EVERY day bar about 20 for nearly 20 yrs. I do not drink, as I find it too toxic and phisically taxing, for little (spiritual?) return. I do however loooove the odd visit to shroomland, have enjoyed many an RC, MDMA, Cocaine, basically I have tried most things I could find to experience in my life. Notable exceptions being PCP, Heroine, Methamphetamine, basically most things I've seen destroy lives (could inlude booze too).
Having mellowed in my "old age," I find it important to respect the drugs I'm taking and respect my own body, so I don't tend to trip too hard too often but there is much in those other realms I am yet to explore. As such I keep a few gems close, like my SallyD, HBWR and Mimosa Hostilis, living alongside my foodcrops and things I grow only to preserve their rare genetics.
I am busy in my day to day life but I will be endevouring to spend a little time here learning and perhaps even help others, though I think I will have a lot of reading to do before I know my way around well enough and have something to say, I will be here soaking it all in!
Peace all and thanks for having me!
Miyagi San
"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over others."MM

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

ntwhtyouknw
#2 Posted : 1/18/2012 7:32:15 AM

You do not have to see alike, feel alike or even think alike in order spiritually to be alike

Welcome to the Nexus
Toadfreak!

Travel like a king
Listen to the inner voice
A higher wisdom is at work for you
Conquering the stumbling blocks come easier
When the conqueror is in tune with the infinite
Every ending is a new beginning
Life is an endless unfoldment
Change your mind, and you change your relation to time
Free your mind and the rest will follow

miyagi
#3 Posted : 1/18/2012 8:59:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for stopping by Toadfreak and thanks for the welcome. I also meant to mention in my first post how much I liked the site art, that is some deep stuff, well done to the Traveler for that too.
"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over others."MM

oden
#4 Posted : 1/18/2012 9:42:52 AM

odin the one

Welcome
Friend to the nexus.... looks like we share some of the same thoughts about suffering...like your attitude
plenty of bright and loving people here always ready to help with whatever they can...you are a homework kinda guy... i respect that alot! Hope you find everything you need. Check th wiki and feel free to stop by the chat room.. alot if cool people there and they even welcome geeks like me..lol..have you ever used the spice? if so what do you think? if not yet? we love to know how it goes..glad you found the light. much respect<3 Oden

miyagi
#5 Posted : 1/19/2012 6:36:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Oden,
Thaks. Yeah I've had the displeasure of trying it 3 times so far. I say displeasure because where I live, these things are hard to come by and quality can be even harder. Add to that, my brain is usually quite comfortable in psychadelic places and an apparent tolerance for most things means that I didn't come close to experiencing anything impressive. My impression for a few years has been that either DMT is rubbish, people are just wusses or that I was indestructible?lol. But I have talked to too many people and read too many stories to have stayed with that opinion. Now I believe I have only ever been served crap and so I have come to read and learn and hopefully one day soonish experience a real DMT hit.
It will happen for me when I am ready for it, or when it is ready for me, that's what always happens to me!If I were a christian, I would have to say that Jesus is an acid tripper because something always makes what I need/want/am ready for land in my lap and NEVER have I really had what could be called a bad trip. I feel if you are carefull and trust in the power you are tapping, it will enfold and teach and protect you! This is why I don't fear DMT as described to me but never think I don't respect it.
This really does seem like the best place to be for someone like me and I think I will meet some interesting people, love the vibe,attitude etc. so get used to the idea of getting to know me...

miyagi
#6 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:22:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just thought I'd update...
As usual, Things fall into my lap when they need to. I will have some very high quality DMT in my hot little hands next week. I didn't physically or verbally go chasing it, the opportunity just came to me. Perhaps I was sending out vibes, or theres someone(thing?) looking out for me or I knew it was coming on some level, and am very glad I found my way here in time to be able to intelligently approach it. I will also be lucky enough to be taking my first steps into hyperspace being babysat by one of my best friends since childhood. We took truckloads of acid and shiz together when we were 'kids' and have helped each other through good and bad times since I met him over 20 yrs ago, so I think we will be able to support each other through the experience (one at a time obviously). I would prefer to have an experienced person there as well, but between us and our total experiences, I think we will manage. He is pumped, I am calmer than I usually would be anticipating a familiar trip, let alone such a huge new one. I hope that is a good sign.
I will be sure to post both of our experiences in the "first steps..." area.

nen888
#7 Posted : 1/21/2012 1:26:09 PM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..g'day and welcomeSmile , good to have other old-skoolers about..
look forward to hearing how you 20year reunion progresses..