We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Death Options

Noman
#1 Posted : 1/4/2007 7:44:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've become convinced that what we experience when we use DMT is a glimpse of our existence sans the monkey body that we drive around. Ego is just so incredibly [i:afb373dd53]unnecessary[/i:afb373dd53] without a body to worry about. On my first time with Aya, between visions, I got a flash of paranoia. I was incapacitated, I thought, someone could just break in and kill me and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. Well I just wouldn't come back. Peace. I went into the next vision. The body and the whole physical world just seems so inconcequential, there is so much [i:afb373dd53]more[/i:afb373dd53]. There are no cul de sacs here, no narrowing points. Only ever opening complexity as far as you want to go forever. Don't call the suicide hotline on me, I'm still having quite a lot of fun with my monkey, thanks. Actually, entities I've contacted seem quite fascinated at my body, as though I owned an exotic car or pet.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

The Traveler
#2 Posted : 1/4/2007 9:39:24 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

[quote:68d15dd6ec="Noman"]Don't call the suicide hotline on me, I'm still having quite a lot of fun with my monkey, thanks.[/quote:68d15dd6ec] That's one to remember for the quote book although some people may see a different meaning to monkey. Pleased But on a more serious level, having the feeling of a split between body and soul is the same thing that (we all?) I seemed to experience while traveling the DMT-realms. The last time on aya my soul got seperated from my body and when it got back into it after the journey, the soul was very happy with the body and it's strange possibilities and feelings.

Tribal Dreamings
#3 Posted : 1/4/2007 9:56:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

the meaning of the monkey
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

shoe
#4 Posted : 3/14/2007 10:07:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

perhaps DMT is that split; between the body and the soul?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

zhah
#5 Posted : 3/14/2007 8:03:54 PM
DMT-Nexus member

My view is that the illusion of ego, the illusion of body, [i:20e72a738f]and[/i:20e72a738f] the illusion of the separation from body are all just aspects of THIS. THIS is constantly appearing to ITSELF as THIS. That's what THIS does. The psychedelic experience is as much an illusion in the hide and seek game The Self is playing with ItSelf as is getting up in the morning and going to work, as is the illusion that this is 'my' view, and as is your reading this right now....REMEMBER?! It's all just THIS -z
What if it really [i:92fda18de4]is[/i:92fda18de4] all about the Hokey-Pokey?

sillysyban
#6 Posted : 3/15/2007 8:48:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Its funny, my wife and I get on the acid together and everytime she gets the notion that we are all just monkeys with no hair. Just running around doing monkey things. No spirituality just purely biological evolved monkeys. I get the opposite feeling. What a couple. I think the truth probably lies somewhere in between.
THERE ARE 10 KINDS OF PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
THOSE THAT KNOW THE BINARY SYSTEM AND THOSE THAT DONT.

DMTripper
#7 Posted : 3/15/2007 10:08:33 AM

John Murdoch IV

We are monkeys with no hair Razz But some of these monkeys have discovered spirituality Very happy
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

DeadLizard
#8 Posted : 3/15/2007 10:32:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

[quote:0a1048f296="DMTripper"]We are monkeys with no hair Razz But some of these monkeys have discovered spirituality Very happy[/quote:0a1048f296] Re-discovered Pleased

¿ǝɹǝɥ uo ƃu‎i s‎i 773H ǝɥʇ ʇɐɥʍ

cilosyb
#9 Posted : 3/22/2007 1:56:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Heh, so many people find great offense when confronted with the notion that they evolved from monkeys. But I agree, people for the most part are "monkey see monkey do". Are greatest confusion as a species is confusing our bodies with oursleves; as in our body is ourself and when it ceases to function, so do we; but as DMT has shown me this couldn't be farther from the truth. This misconception gives us the fear of death, the guilt of our natural instincts being fulfilled (sexual repression), and the dominant culture who is obsessed with few things but satisfying bodily desires in a compulsive manner. All of these things are destroying our race at an ever quickening pace and they all are the result of a simple misunderstanding. There is no beginning or end. Only new beginnings to old ends. I too agree that DMT unites mind, body, and soul, into ONE.
DivineMedicinalTechnology

delphine
#10 Posted : 3/22/2007 6:51:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

"I am not a body. I am free. For I am still as God created me." --A Course In Miracles
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

blackclo
#11 Posted : 3/23/2007 3:28:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This quote from an a BuddhaLaw Master seems to also paint a similar picture: [quote:ceaad1ba79] When a human being passes away, only the physical body that is made up of the layer of molecules will slough off, whereas the real life will leave the body the instant that human body dies. People are scared before they die, but I can tell you that there is nothing to be afraid of, in fact. People are terrified [of death] as long as they have a human mind. The human mind is constituted by flesh cells, and once it stops functioning, the person will instantly feel as though he has been born anew or as though he has been freed—there is a sense of excitement. Moreover, the body feels light, and unencumbered by the flesh body, and so the person’s thinking is completely unblocked. All of what the person did in his life will seem as if it were done only a minute ago. Every detail will be right before the eyes, and not a single minor thing will be forgotten, for the person’s mind is completely freed. At that moment he will know who he really is, and know whether the things he did in life were good or bad. It will be as if he were awakening from sleep.[/quote:ceaad1ba79]

delphine
#12 Posted : 3/23/2007 6:20:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for posting that blackclo, that's a good description, I think, and resonates with me. Smile The book Home With God is mainly about death, and "God" says that death is always a gift we give to ourselves. Someone posted these at another of my forums, from the book: The First Remembrance: Dying is something you do for you. The Second Remembrance: You are the cause of your own death. This is always true, no matter where, or how, you die. The Third Remembrance: You cannot die against your will. The Fourth Remembrance: No path back Home is better than any other path. The Fifth Remembrance: Death is never a tragedy. It is always a gift. The Sixth Remembrance: You and God are one. There is no separation between you. The Seventh Remembrance: Death does not exist. The Eighth Remembrance: You cannot change Ultimate Reality, but you can change your experience of it. The Ninth Remembrance: It is the desire of All That Is to Know It self in Its Own Experience. This is the reason for all of Life. The Tenth Remembrance: Life is eternal. The Eleventh Remembrance: The timing and the circumstances of death are always perfect. The Twelfth Remembrance: The death of every person always serves the agenda of every other person who is aware of it. That is why they are aware of it. Therefore, no death (and no life) is ever "wasted." No one ever dies "in vain." The Thirteenth Remembrance: Birth and death are the same thing. The Fourteenth Remembrance: You are continually in the act of creation, in life and in death. The Fifteenth Remembrance: There is no such thing as the end of evolution. The Sixteenth Remembrance: Death is reversible. The Seventeenth Remembrance: In death you will be greeted by all of your loved ones—those who have died before you and those who will die after you. The Eighteenth Remembrance: Free Choice is the act of pure creation, the signature of God, and your gift, your glory, and your power forever and ever.
"To dance is to live----to live is to dance!" --Snoopy, Peanuts comic strip

fyodoraleksandr
#13 Posted : 6/29/2007 2:21:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

what if all that we live in and "know" to be real are just unconscious semi-false notions? I think dmt opens the realm into real truth. This is an open ended question: What do you think the alien entities in the dmt dimension are? Could they be just figments of our crazy imagination, or are they too common in trips to be conceived as so? I'm really interested in this particular area, alien entities in the dmt realm that is.
Henry Hill: [narrating] You know, we always called each other goodfellas. Like, you'd say to somebody: "You're gonna like this guy; he's all right. He's a goodfella. He's one of us." You understand? We were goodfellas, wiseguys.

Infinite I
#14 Posted : 6/29/2007 4:17:24 PM

JC

[quote:8f468b3c9b]What do you think the alien entities in the dmt dimension are? Could they be just figments of our crazy imagination, or are they too common in trips to be conceived as so? I'm really interested in this particular area, alien entities in the dmt realm that is[/quote:8f468b3c9b] Swims had a few dmt journeys and hes convinced that these things are external of our imaginations, though swim beleived in a lot of these things, lizards especially, multiverses and different dimensions before he even tried the spice. Plus swims seen some things that hes heard others have seen, tho swims not had a breakthrough yet . Peace and Love