We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Peace love and happiness Options

Electric Kool-Aid
#1 Posted : 1/9/2012 9:02:57 AM

Explorer, Creative and Curious

Hello everyone!

I am from the west coast of Canada where some of the best weed in the world is grown! I am a visual artist, music artist and a creative mined person with love for life. I plan to dig deeper and maybe find out more about myself, others, this planet and the whole galaxy.
I have been interesed in this site for a few months and thought I would join, as I am very interested in seeking deeper within.
SWIM does have mhrb on the way and would love to follow a tek to make an extraction and maybe ask a few question along the way.
I love the sound of what dmt is like and cant wait to see the other side!¡ Hyperspace sounds like a gifted place and meant to be respected.

Thanks everyone!!

Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace
Respect, intention, meditation, inhalation, observation, analyzation, respect.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

mad_banshee
#2 Posted : 1/9/2012 12:25:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Vancouver is a great area to live for sure!
I hope to hear how your experiences with the molecule progress.
Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

Electric Kool-Aid
#3 Posted : 1/9/2012 4:53:05 PM

Thanks for the warm welcome mad_banshee!
I will document all trip reports the best I can through words, sounds and art! Hyperspace sounds like fantastic in every way! I wounder what adventure awaits!

Peace in hyperspace!
Done: THC - LSD - MESC - MDMA - Shrooms - DMT / Want:Hyperspace travel - World Peace

endlessness
#4 Posted : 1/9/2012 5:10:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you try other psychedelics yet? If so, Im wondering how did they affect your art? Want to show us any example?

Regarding DMT, any particular tek that interests you? What about oral use?

Be well!

Electric Kool-Aid
#5 Posted : 1/12/2012 10:22:03 PM

Thanks endlessness!

I have done [the psychedelics] that are listed under my signature. [as for art] Just doodling drawings on LSD (real trippy too!) of which was so long ago it might be lost. MDMA while VJing at nightclubs (visual projections on the walls) with tunnel effects and kalidascope animation. I will post a link to one I did later. [look below]

As for a tek I will post in my next post. But thinking the one with vinegar then, then vacuum pump and base on just liquid. Still open though. Having trouble finding lye though. All Draino here! Crap with metal flakes and blue balls.

Cheers!

note: edit in [ ] just clear my post up a bit.

onethousandk
#6 Posted : 1/13/2012 3:50:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

I'd be curious to hear what your experiences have been like with past psychedelics. Any experiences/lessons to share?

Electric Kool-Aid
#7 Posted : 1/13/2012 8:00:57 AM

onethousandk
Thanks for your interest in my experiences!
no real order..

Trip #1
Acid: up at calagan lake for an event called "jam in the bush". A long drive half way up to whistler and a long dusty road, day travel. the location was a beautiful lake with mountains and camping area. Got there and my friend said to do acid with him. I said no.... had done it many times and it was pretty much on the same on the edge feeling. so of course I end up doing it. well it started to kick in and we went down to the lake. I was standing there while my friends sat on these big bolders. breathtaking view out on the lake! then I looked at my friends sitting on the rocks and followed my eyes down as the rocks got smaller and smaller the closer they got to me.... until it was a fine powder dust under my feet! I was like the center of the unique rock formation! which at the time felt I was the center of the universe! time passes and someone comes and finds me in the tent and its night time. I am kind of bummed because my acid friend is sleeping. there is a live band playing out on a stage. my other friend calls me out of the tent and says to come play music on the stage. I play guitar modestly and thought OK.... so they set me up and I started to play, there was this chrome wah wah pedal, I stepped on it and played some notes to the blues music that was playing by the band... oh man!!! this was Hendrix, Clapton and every blues payers dream coming out from my fingers... this was were the acid belonged!!! then after 2 or 3 songs I watch and listed to the band. then someone said to follow her down the hill in the night to see the sky. oh my gosh!!! the sky opened up to 360 bubble of a galaxy of stars!!! the mikly way.. breathtaking!!!!

I have many more stories but I will post later...

Electric Kool-Aid
#8 Posted : 1/15/2012 2:00:05 AM

Here is a video I made a few years ago..(6 flippin years!)
This is the type of art I create live at night clubs. I will make a DMT enhanced one some day...

Electric Kool-Aid
#9 Posted : 1/21/2012 2:44:12 AM

ok
So mhrb due in a few days. Had a huge hastle getting lye, but found a soap making supply store! So I will be ready to pack my bags and go for a vacation into the unknown!!!! I am so happy!!! just been sort of obsessed about this spice of life everyone is so hyped up about!

Going with 50g mhrb + 50g lye + naptha (edit: water too!) on Nomans tek. STB. Simple first extraction. Then branch out after.

Yesterday someone mentioned healing with aya. Then last night in my dream I took aya and was able to levitate ash from an ashtray and catch it in very slow motion. some other bazzar things happened but I have forgotten. So I guess I am there already!!

I will keep you all updated on my results! need pics??