We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Welcome to the DMT-NEXUS PRJECT Mayan Wonders Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 1/20/2012 2:41:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Many of you knew this was going to be reieased.

Here it is finally!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Kazoo...
#2 Posted : 1/20/2012 5:04:40 PM

ओं मणिपद्मे हूं

Thank you brothers!!!

...for being there and bringing this all back to share...

❤ amazing how things fall into place ❤

Sometimes the lights all shining on me, other times I can barely see....

Ice House
#3 Posted : 1/20/2012 6:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Kazoo... wrote:
Thank you brothers!!!

...for being there and bringing this all back to share...

❤ amazing how things fall into place ❤

I am glad you like it. Please feel free to spread the word! Its a story that needs to be repeated to all who are interested.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

antrocles
#4 Posted : 1/20/2012 8:36:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

beautiful. just beautiful..... so grateful for you two.....

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

idtravlr
#5 Posted : 1/21/2012 5:34:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Throat fully lumped. Gut sunk deeper than what I thought was humanly possible. Joy, pain, growth and loss, all intertwined like the palm fronds of a palapa roof. I love you my brothers, but that goes without saying.
I am not a drug addict seeking escape from reality. I am an explorer of consciousness challenging consensus reality.

…is DMT dangerous? The answer is only if you fear death by astonishment… [crowd laughter]… Remember how you laughed when this possibility was raised… a moment will come that will wipe the smile right off your face.
-Terence McKenna

Shamasi Wiz
#6 Posted : 1/21/2012 7:34:30 AM

kissing stars, pissing lightning, dancing upside down

Wow, what an amazing journey. Thanks for sharing it with us.
"I have great faith in fools; self-confidence my friends call it."

Rustt
#7 Posted : 3/16/2012 10:54:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ice House wrote:

Here it is finally!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!

I can't seem to locate the link to this obviously epic experience and now I find myself pining! What am I missing?

Ice House
#8 Posted : 3/16/2012 4:20:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Rustt wrote:
Ice House wrote:

Here it is finally!!!!!

Enjoy!!!!!

I can't seem to locate the link to this obviously epic experience and now I find myself pining! What am I missing?

its all good Rustt all the information pertaining to this epic event is in the Mayan Wonders section.

That comment was just an artifact that prolly shoulda got erased.

talking monkey
#9 Posted : 7/3/2012 8:44:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi!

I havent posted on here in a while. I made some errors here and had to exile myself. I am so glad to see this on here nowdays. I was posting about Maya (verifying through google) and saw the Nexus. It made me excited. I learned a great deal here and this forum helped me solidify a path in my life I had always been on. I so hope everyone here is truly well.

White Cosmic Wizard.