We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Wynkie, The New Member Options

Wynkie
#1 Posted : 1/16/2012 5:10:41 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello, members of the Nexus. I'm glad to be a part of this thriving community of immense knowledge. I'll start of by saying a little about myself, as to clarify why I've joined you all.

I'm an American, specifically a South Carolinian, even more specifically a flatlands South Carolinian. I won't announce my age, but I'm younger than you'd probably think. I've always been curious, and wanted to reach out into the inner depths of my consciousness.

That being said, I know almost nothing about DMT, and it's effects. I have a close friend/family member who described his experience, but he offered little insight. I would like to be an important member of this community, and become educated in the field of a specific mind altering psychedelic. I'd like to learn it's effects, medical reasons as to why or why not to take it, how to make it, and ways to consume it. If you've read this far, I'd like to say thank you for taking time out of your important life to read this, and I hope to become a well honored member among your ranks.

-Wynkie

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

joedirt
#2 Posted : 1/16/2012 5:57:39 PM

Not I

Wynkie wrote:
Hello, members of the Nexus. I'm glad to be a part of this thriving community of immense knowledge. I'll start of by saying a little about myself, as to clarify why I've joined you all.

I'm an American, specifically a South Carolinian, even more specifically a flatlands South Carolinian. I won't announce my age, but I'm younger than you'd probably think. I've always been curious, and wanted to reach out into the inner depths of my consciousness.

That being said, I know almost nothing about DMT, and it's effects. I have a close friend/family member who described his experience, but he offered little insight. I would like to be an important member of this community, and become educated in the field of a specific mind altering psychedelic. I'd like to learn it's effects, medical reasons as to why or why not to take it, how to make it, and ways to consume it. If you've read this far, I'd like to say thank you for taking time out of your important life to read this, and I hope to become a well honored member among your ranks.

-Wynkie

Welcome to the snexus Wynkie.

BTW I hope that by 'younger than we'd think' you still mean over 18! Smile

Peace
If your religion, faith, devotion, or self proclaimed spirituality is not directly leading to an increase in kindness, empathy, compassion and tolerance for others then you have been misled.

Wynkie
#3 Posted : 1/17/2012 9:35:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

No doubt friend, no doubt. Thanks for clarifying this for others.