We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Astral Projection Is DNA Options

benzyme
#21 Posted : 1/11/2012 4:00:47 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

toppy wrote:
۩ wrote:
Do you have any idea what you are really talking about?

I do, thats why i wish not to elaborate.
I would rather give the keywords of a theory to see if people can make sense and connect the dots.

I see a lot of disorganized thoughts, but if that's what you see, then ok...

unless by DNA you mean Do Not Analyze, then yea.
I too can appreciate psychobabble sometimes, in the way one has manic thoughts. I was there once upon a time, while sober. 'twas fun, I suppose.

but astral projection and DNA are apples to wrenches.

"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

AlbertKLloyd
#22 Posted : 1/11/2012 6:35:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

jamie wrote:
"Color is an artifact of visual perception and is not going to exist on a molecular scale"

As far as I know color correlates with a specific vibration.

absolutely true, but there is a reason photographs of tiny things using equipment like an SEM are monochromatic.

Consider the color red, this correlates to 620–750 nm in terms of the motion of the light.
DNA is about 2 nanometers across... too small for color.

Rising Spirit
#23 Posted : 1/12/2012 12:24:11 AM

'Tis A Looooooong Wind Blowing Cosmic Dust

jamie wrote:
astral projection does not really resemble what the OP is talking about IMO..I think they are confusing astral projection with a DMT experience. Astral projection for most people is not like a DMT trip. You leave the body(at least it seems) and enter another 3d reality that is often times a double of this one, or other realities altogether. Not all altered states are like a DMT experience.

You hit the proverbial nail right on the head, in regards to this one, jamie.

When I was 11 years old I drowned in our swimming pool. I had gotten caught-up in an inner tube and in the struggle, gotten water into my lungs and sank to the bottom of our pool. My step father pulled me up and began to pump the water out of my lungs, flipped me over and did CPR .

Interestingly enough, I saw this whole drama pass before my eyes from approximately 10 feet above my prone physical body. I was experientially floating in a transparent alternate universe, which paralleled and overlapped with the physical plane! I instinctively looked up and where the blue sky overhead should be, was an infinite expanse of blinding white light.

It felt as if it called to me and I really, really wanted to rise up into it's luminosity. I was elated! Now, being just kid, I had no conceptual format for my experience. Only years later, did I have an understanding of what had taken place (or so I like to think). Wink

Yet I felt so happy about my astral flight, that I can still vividly recall every tiny detail. Simultaneously, I had compassion for the feelings of my friends and more importantly, family, were I to stay existent on the other side.

Long story short... as I pondered whether or not to rise into the light or struggle back to my ordinary existence, I thought about my mother and my older brother. They would be heart broken and I willed that I couldn't let that happen. I actually remember apologizing to what I had at that time believed was God, that I was not yet ready to leave. My family still needed me and I needed them. Funny... I somehow KNEW that I would eventually return to such a crossroads.

Moment later, I felt such an intense pain in my chest, that nothing since has remotely compared. Mind you, I've had 9 root canals on infected teeth, had 4 impacted wisdom teeth pulled, had my spine fractured and a few broken toes along the way. Sure, I do admit that the sudden juxtaposition from weightless bliss, to searing pain was partly to responsible to so impress this memory in my mind. Coming back was almost too painful.. no wonder new born babies cry!

Since my early twenties, however, I have been able to successfully astrally project consciously and it's quite another experience, altogether. These have been accomplished with and without the aim of entheogens. The mind set was the same or at least, tuned to the same field of perception.

So, if this is possible in sober states of consciousness... it is certainly and exponentially more so, when under the amplification of psychedelics. Shocked

I personally don't feel that toppy should be treated in such a dismissive and rudely sarcastic manner. His/her message was implied... and is this so unacceptable? I'd like to hear more. He or she posted ancient pics of raised relief sculptures, clearly portraying the double helix (DNA) pattern and the Sacred pine cone or pineal gland. What toppy said about this message being picked up by those who can read the subtly of the data, is apparently true? I certainly get the overt implcatons.

My suggestion to him and the rest of the folks involved in this discussion, is to consider how it is that human beings have these kinds of internal visions. The ancients did, often with pictorial symbolism. It cannot be denied that we have a wealth of examples in the history of our specie. so do the 21st century psychonauts. Where has this person gone so terribly wrong? Let this member speak. Yes, with more detail and reasonable refinement in expression.

When we choose to utilize written language to express our innermost perceptions, we need to exercise the most effective result, so this being needs to be more specific. But I ask you all, why do people continue to see this double helix? The fact that it strongly resembles DNA may or may not have anything to do with this phenomenon. :idea:

toppy can you shed more light on your message, a tad more detail?

There is no self to which I cling, for I am one with everything.

d-T-r
#24 Posted : 1/15/2012 6:18:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great post, Rising Spirit, much appreciated. I'm going to send you a pm shortly .

PREV12