We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Fungus Graffiti from San Pedro La Laguna, Guatemala Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 1/2/2012 10:14:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I'm a big graffiti fan. Love taking pictures of it. Thought I would share a few of the nicer pieces I saw on my recent trip to Gutemala.

Enjoy
Ice House attached the following image(s):
DSCN1048.JPG (280kb) downloaded 202 time(s).
DSCN1049.JPG (257kb) downloaded 205 time(s).
DSCN1050.JPG (254kb) downloaded 203 time(s).
DSCN1054.JPG (267kb) downloaded 202 time(s).
DSCN1056.JPG (257kb) downloaded 203 time(s).
DSCN1057.JPG (279kb) downloaded 203 time(s).
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

۩
#2 Posted : 1/2/2012 10:27:55 PM

Awesome ;]

DoctorMantus
#3 Posted : 1/3/2012 12:51:50 AM

Hyperspace Architect/Doctor

Nice!! Smile
"You are an explorer, and you represent our species, and the greatest good you can do is to bring back a new idea, because our world is endangered by the absence of good ideas. Our world is in crisis because of the absence of consciousness."
— Terence McKenna

"They Say It helps when you close yours eyes cowboy"

InMotion
#4 Posted : 1/6/2012 1:05:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: 3D programming, Mathematician (if you need help with algebra to differential equations I'm available), SKilled Engineer

Love it! This is my favorite kind of graffiti. No slang-gang-names, only pictures Smile. Thanks for posting

Hyperspace Fool
#5 Posted : 1/6/2012 2:04:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahhhh... San Pedro.

Lake Atitlan is an awesome place. I have fond memories. Tripping in the crater of the volcano on my birthday is right up there.

San Marcos is pretty chill, but Pedro was my favorite village by far. Forget Pana.

If you've never had the privilege, you owe it to yourself to get over to this magnificent lake at the foot of 3 mystical volcanos. Unexcavated Mayan ruins, cloud forests, native villagers that dress in rainbow colors and look like indian versions of the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz... good times.
"Curiouser and curiouser..." ~ Alice

"Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in anything simply because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe in anything simply because it is found written in your religious books. Do not believe in anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. But after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it." ~ Buddha

Ice House
#6 Posted : 1/6/2012 2:10:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Hyperspace Fool wrote:
Ahhhh... San Pedro.

Lake Atitlan is an awesome place. I have fond memories. Tripping in the crater of the volcano on my birthday is right up there.

San Marcos is pretty chill, but Pedro was my favorite village by far. Forget Pana.

If you've never had the privilege, you owe it to yourself to get over to this magnificent lake at the foot of 3 mystical volcanos. Unexcavated Mayan ruins, cloud forests, native villagers that dress in rainbow colors and look like indian versions of the munchkins from the Wizard of Oz... good times.

I stayed there for four nights and 5 days! Wonderful place. I will go back some day.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Ez
#7 Posted : 1/6/2012 2:32:17 AM

"Love is the medicine."

Very nice!
(¯`'·.¸(♥)¸.·'´¯Pleased But suddenly you're ripped into being alive. And life is pain, and life is suffering, and life is horror, but my god you are alive and it is spectacular!

Coastal_Shaman
#8 Posted : 1/11/2012 7:36:05 PM

"That Guy"

I don't think I would completely consider that graffiti. These look like murals with a few random tags next to them. If the buildings were mine I deffinetly would not be painting over this "graffiti" any time soon. That mushroom one is just plain awesome not to mention the corn faced angel. Thanks for sharing these!

C_S
"I was going to make a machine, but after reading here in the Nexus, everyone makes it sound like trying to smoke spice without a VG is like trying to have sex without fully formed genitals..." -- Pup Tentacle.

**Believe this guy at your own risk**

Hiyo Quicksilver
#9 Posted : 1/13/2012 10:19:00 AM

just some guy

Thank you for sharing! Very happy

endlessness
#10 Posted : 1/13/2012 5:30:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cool Ice House Smile

I also really love well made graffiti and know quite a few people who are really into it. I though you might like a couple of pieces done by a good friend of mine who's a graffiti/street artist, who was influenced by different substances..

A DMT-inspired patterned painting:

Surfboard art, of Jason harvesting some weed

VW car with the island/volcano and wave (notice the mushrooms on the island)