We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone. New here and hoping to learn a lot. Options

gruntz
#1 Posted : 1/10/2012 3:31:16 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello all. Just a simple guy from Indiana, US here. I'm currently in college trying to get my degree in Business Administration. As for what brought me here, it's been a bit of a journey.

Throughout high school I was completely against mind altering substances. Wanted nothing to do with them. Eventually ended up doing the drinking thing for a few years, but as I've gotten older (23) I've gotten away from it. Less fun now and prefer other things. Still did not do anything else other than alcohol, not even pot.

A little over year ago a roommate told me about his experience with mushrooms and then got some more and offered. I was reluctant but then tried them and it honestly changed my life. I'm sure as all of you know, entheogens can totally open your mind. Since then I've been experimenting, studying, learning, searching. It's been a great journey. After coming across The Spirit Molecule and Manifesting the Mind I have started studying DMT. I'm positive I want to try it. I did a search and after a few hours of lurking I decided to sign up here. I'll do some research and then attempt an extraction. Hope to learn a lot here. Take care all.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Thesmorphia
#2 Posted : 1/10/2012 11:21:53 PM

Spinning Mouse

Welcome to the forum, man!

I grew up in IN myself (went to Ball State University), so don't despair about finding others who are following this path, even if it doesn't seem like there are many of them in your area. Often there will be more than you expect.

Good luck with your explorations, and may you find what you're seeking.
Ceci n'est pas Thesmorphia.

"Never make assumptions! That innocent rectangle could be two triangles having sex!"

mad_banshee
#3 Posted : 1/10/2012 11:35:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gruntz wrote:
I did a search and after a few hours of lurking I decided to sign up here. I'll do some research and then attempt an extraction. Hope to learn a lot here. Take care all.

You'll find more information here than you can keep up with! Its a great community.
Welcome!

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.