We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello all :-) Options

Verruckter
#1 Posted : 1/7/2012 12:26:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

after many months of trolling, researching, nature walking, and collecting I finally created an account. I created an account b/c i am falling deeper and deeper into a quest for spiritual enlightenment and botanical knowledge! I have tried dmt once before, in the form of chonga, with little success. I am from the bay area, but frequent the island of maui on a fairly regular basis. I have been able to locate many acacia confusia up on Hana side, and believe to have found mimosa hostilis kihei side. Im jumping on the forum to due to extraction issues from what i believe to be the mhrb rootbark. hopefully i will be able to get some questions answered and also contribute what i may to future threads and questions! I am extremely excited to have created an account and to be able to start my new life and spirituality!
See you guys around!!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

۩
#2 Posted : 1/7/2012 12:34:44 AM

Hi Verruckter,

Welcome to the DMT-Nexus!
Cool that you're researching local acacias on Maui....I love that place!

Well you've come to the right place. Check out the forum, and links, and let us know if you have any questions.
See you around.
Peace + Hyperspace

Verruckter
#3 Posted : 1/7/2012 12:56:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the greeting! :-D I plan to utilize the nexus to the max for personal knowledge, as well as share as much as i am able to for a guide for future members knowledge!!! Maui is defiantly paradise, and my home away from home! only registered for about 30 min now and im already getting a GREAT feeling from the forum and community! So excited about the knowledge and community here!
thanks again!

Ice House
#4 Posted : 1/9/2012 6:57:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Welcome to the nexus! I look forward to hearing about your work with some of the plants on Maui. You will find that working with the plants in that manner will bring you to a closer understanding of the plants and how they interact with us. Persue this knowledge and IMO you will forge a deep bond with these plants.

Good luck and once again, welcome
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.