We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Touching the Divine Options

Saidin
#1 Posted : 12/28/2008 6:13:29 AM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Just had an amazing journey, and still clear as a bell now more than an hour later...

120mg Harmine
110mg THH
10mg Harmaline
62mg DMT fumerate

At 2 hours the dmt hadnt' kicked in but I had a definately nice buzz going from the harmines, felt like a mild acid trip, with tracers and slight morphing of objects. Enjoyed this for a bit and then decided to smoke some spice. 40mg or so, smoked down and had a very nice long ejoyable trip..though it left me wanting a bit more. So 45 mins after the last smoke, loaded up 45mg and smoked that down. Funny that right as I did, my cat jumped right into my lap and immeadately lay down in what seemed an awkward position, and didn't move for the next 30 mins...while I basked in the presence of God.

That is the only way I can describe it, my consiousness was transported, or the veil between was lifted, and I could feel the presence, see it out of the edge of my awareness because I couldnt focus on it directly. I felt energy flow through me into my cat, with the intent to heal. Language fails one at moments like these, more than 2 hour later and I still feel connected to the divine and the experience as clear as day in my head. Still trying to grasp what has happened and to integrate it, imagine it will take a while being connected with the unity of all existence and being able to remember it.
What, you ask, was the beginning of it all?
And it is this...

Existence that multiplied itself
For sheer delight of being
And plunged into numberless trillions of forms
So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Saidin
#2 Posted : 12/28/2008 5:03:28 PM

Sun Dragon

Senior Member | Skills: Aquaponics, Channeling, Spirituality, Past Life Regression Hypnosis

Its the next day, and I can still feel it. I kept waking up in the night, with the thought of what I had experienced in my mind. I remember looking though some of Luke Brown's art a while ago, and found something that very much resembles what I experienced, not exactly but very similar. Time to do some research!

http://spectraleyes.com/gallery/artworx/vajrasong
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin is a fictional character, and only exists in the collective unconscious. Therefore, we both do and do not exist. Everything is made up as we go along, and none of it is real.

Garulfo
#3 Posted : 12/28/2008 6:52:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Its the next day, and I can still feel it. I kept waking up in the night, with the thought of what I had experienced in my mind

Seems you had a great experience... and it will never last Shocked
Sometimes my friend wonder if he was ready for such experience, and the answer is definitivly 'NO', he was'nt, but he has to deal with and for the rest of his life...

I love that picture... also remaining things to my friend Wink

modsquad09
#4 Posted : 12/28/2008 6:56:43 PM

mods

Nice report dude, sounds like you had a great trip! I would recommend trying it with lucy sometime.
I remember the entities i saw three of them, their bodies were made of light..

haha yea luke browns art captures the dmt essence very well.
Like all the stars & sacred geometry that you see.. I myself have also seen clowns, jewels, & this lady one time.

Check out Louis Wains Cat art he was a schizo, see if your cat looked like mine did once, all paper(2d) & electrified haha

Everything above me is really a lie... think for yourself & question authority!

acolon_5
#5 Posted : 12/29/2008 12:35:28 PM

The Great Namah

Bring the oral DMT dosage up!

Keep the harmala alkaloid dosage as it sounds more than enough.

I'd take 100+ (I'd start with 120, double the dosage)

I remember how cautious I was with my first few pharmahuasca experiements. I read the 40-60mg average in the one research paper that is floating around and started really low as well. I think that the report is a little misleading. For one, DMT N-Oxide was never measured and that can make up a large part of an aya brew's actives. Second, it is very common for participants in those cerimonies to come back up for seconds, thirds and even fourths. Thrid Santo Damine is notorius for having extremely weak brews (in terms of DMT, not Caapi) and if I remember correctly most of the brews tested were from them.

Sorry for the ramblings.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

burnt
#6 Posted : 12/29/2008 6:07:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

^^SWIM finds it interesting that people can take such high doses of dmt in pharmahuasca experiments. SWIM had full on strong effects from just 40mgs (freebase, it would be different for salt). Perhaps people vary in sensitivity to MAOI's? It doesn't seem to be much of a variation in dmt as smoking doses doesn't vary as much? Maybe it does I am not sure.

endlessness
#7 Posted : 12/29/2008 6:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM already wondered about that too

SWIM already took 200, 150 and 50mg orally, in that order.. He was surprised the day he took 50mg, as he expected a light trip but instead had a quite strong trip.

I wonder if the tests to see the quantity of alkaloids in the brews took the dmt n-oxide in account... I guess it depends what equipment they use, which must be in the 'methods' section of the publications. Does anybody know?

burnt
#8 Posted : 12/29/2008 6:27:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

Quote:
I wonder if the tests to see the quantity of alkaloids in the brews took the dmt n-oxide in account... I guess it depends what equipment they use, which must be in the 'methods' section of the publications. Does anybody know?

Yea that could certainly be playing a role, also the accuracy of the analytical method and its extraction should have been validated (which it should be but people sometimes skip that over). I think with homemade ayahuasca or pharmahuasca there are many ways in which concentrations could vary.

I guess the weirdest thing is the variation in pharmahuasca. I would expect there to be large batch variation in ayahuasca preparations but when people are measuring doses as with pharmahuasca I would expect less.

But we hear reports of people taking 200mg to below 50 mg dmt in pharmahuasca. I guess I am just wondering why such variation? If SWIM took 200mg of dmt under full MAOI inhibition SWIM can't even imagine how strong that would have been. 40mg floored SWIM. SWIM knows hes a bit sensitive to psychedelics but friends report full on effects at 50mg as well.

I think there could be a few explanations. Difference in peoples MAO systems. Meaning some people need more MAOI to fully inhibit their system. Or dmt-oxide and other impurities interfering with the weight measurements so really people are taking less dmt (this also applies with the analytical methods used to quantify dmt in ayahuasca). Also use of salts plays a role because this again effects weight and also may effect pharmacokinetics.

I think we have had threads that have talked about this issue but maybe we should start one to compile all the evidence and see if a clear picture comes about. People should report what salt or freebase of dmt they took. What weight of MAOI inhibitors they took or the weight in plant material used from which concentration of MAOI's could be estimated.

Saidin
#9 Posted : 12/30/2008 4:45:47 AM

Sun Dragon

A bit more time has passed, and I've remembered a little more...

After my cat jumped in my lap, I closed my eyes and began to be surrounded by these orangish brown bricks of fur (my cat is black and orange), they were piling up all around me, seemed a little unnerving but nothing too bad. At this point I noticed a light source from above me, it seemed warm and comforting, and as I looked up, thats when I saw it, gazed upon it and realzied what it is. I can still feel it, though not at strongly...that connection. If I think upon it, it is there. I surely hope that feeling never ends.

A had another question...Is it normal for it to take approamately 2 hours to feel the effects of the harmines, and if so, would it be beneficial to wait before taking the dmt in order to allow the base to be set? I see what people mean by adding light to the vine, I definately felt that it was the perfect platform to build upon.

120mg was my next dose, this was the first time I've tried it with that particular MAOI combo, as well as using the fumerate, thought I'd be cautious. In the past 80-100mg has given my very mild, short lived effects.
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo

Saidin
#10 Posted : 1/4/2009 5:38:21 AM

Sun Dragon

acolon_5 wrote:
Bring the oral DMT dosage up!

Keep the harmala alkaloid dosage as it sounds more than enough.

I'd take 100+ (I'd start with 120, double the dosage)

I remember how cautious I was with my first few pharmahuasca experiements. I read the 40-60mg average in the one research paper that is floating around and started really low as well. I think that the report is a little misleading. For one, DMT N-Oxide was never measured and that can make up a large part of an aya brew's actives. Second, it is very common for participants in those cerimonies to come back up for seconds, thirds and even fourths. Thrid Santo Damine is notorius for having extremely weak brews (in terms of DMT, not Caapi) and if I remember correctly most of the brews tested were from them.

Sorry for the ramblings.

Well, last night SWIM did...

120mg Harmine
115mg THH
10mg Harmaline

+0:45 200mg DMT fumerate
60mg THH

Effects came on about 40 mins after taking the light, scattering light flittering across my closed eyelids. I felt disassociative, having mental conversations with people who are not there. Very difficult to focus the mind. Visuals intensify, then fade away...I think, "Oh No, not again, another build up to a dud" So I got up from bed and put on some more clothes, thinking I might weigh out more for a booster. As I start moving around, I realize that things are still pretty strange, and it might be a good idea to sit for a bit and listen to music...but with a bong hit first, I thought it might help focus my mind, and boy did it! I could only take a very small hit as I immidately puked a bit in the mouth to be quickly swallowed, no big deal. Put The Wall on play and sat back and enjoyed the waves!

I didn't realize it came in waves like that, for a time connected to the source of all being, the next going deep inside to confront the challenges I've faced in this incarnation. Thinking of life long friends and the profound affect they have had on my life. Thinking of the death of my mother less than a year ago, seeming to experience her last moments, and allowing the sadness I hadn't acknowledged to leave me, knowing it is all part of the journey. I laughed, I cried, I sang, I danced, all the while the white light dominating my vision. It was ultimately liberating.

At one point I asked the question, "Who was I in my last incarnation?" I thought on that question with the focus of all my consciousness, and an image formed in my mind, and then a name (a well known one from the 19th century) came to me. I thought on it, and it made a lot of sense, connecting aspcets of my psyche togther, and the possibility that my actions were the result of unresolved issues in this past life. What is the archetype that I've found, is it truly a past life, or a way of my ego to consolidate deep seated psychological issues?

What amazing medicide, never before I have felt more connected to the universse, knowing more than I ever have, yet still knowing I know nothing!
And it is this...

So that it might
Find
Itself
Innumerably.
-Sri Aubobindo