We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings fellow curious forms of consiousness Options

M.G.K.
#1 Posted : 11/29/2011 2:20:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Behold another Amsterdam man aproaches Laughing.

After awakening to a broader worldview and having my consciousness/awareness raised (especially trough spiritual means (meditation) and healthy diet(know alot about health and nutrition now lol), I soon learned about the spirit molecule. After about a year it learned about me Laughing. Now about a year later (an lots of reading on DMT nexus and some other websites later) I have (extracted) and have assisted with several extractions (must have pulled over 15 grams between the two us in total). I haven't tried alot of it yet, I've been taking my time carefully trying some low dosages over a course of time. Waiting for the right moments (although trying it recreationnaly in the form of an "extra mellow high" stick with MJ on a few occasions as well), generally not going for the full blast off. Though a short time ago I did take a dive into the deep which I wasn't etirely ready for, I didnt expect it(miscalculated dose) but it turned into a very valuable learning experience with lots of amazment and laughter afterwards ^_^.

Witnessed a crazy experience a friend of mine had while on some weak shrooms not too long ago. The shrooms were only slighlty interesting at the beginning when we shared a MJ DMT joint but afterwards it was just some heavy hits off some more DMT sticks. My friend after a certain time (after producing a huge richly filel DMT stick) was having hyperdimensional vision. Seeing a car trough the wall )it was driving down a road near the place where we were tripping) and strange places and heavenly cities with people looking back at him surprised xD. He also produced this weird mucus like substance which wasn't normal slime or something o_O. He felt like having a mouthgasm that produced sweet nectar that has some form of consciousness lol.

At this time I did a silly thing namely trying to do a wash with IPA Rolling eyes , I'll have to evorate it all and att Naptha and water again with some soda all over.
Been doing some extractions as well, the last few hours I've been just pulling with fresh(and way less, 0,4ml/ gram MHRB powder) naptha right after another and I must say it's better than my previous extracting style ^_^. I can see from the lack of clearing in the naptha layer when it's tapped(if I'm correct, had this happen before when we really completely tapped a jar) Really looking forward in getting some ether for some jungle spice extractions and some heptane for the purest crystals Razz.

I'm currently busy with getting some purified spice, we've had very pure spice from the first extractions at the first few tries but later didnt bother since we didnt find much of a difference between the propertees and color. Only later we found out polluted brown stuff is very harsh. After doing some dissolving I'm finding that yellowish spice can also have a lot of gunk that isn't dmt in it Sad. And we were thinkin the yields were just amazing ahah(still are really nice after purificataion I predict, adenium has real holy bark) xD.

We've been tossing our old used naptha because we didnt think there would be alot of spice left in it after freez precipitation and we didn't want to go trough the hassle of eveporating all that Naptha for long periods of time without proper spaces to do it in. So now I do wonder what we can expect from used (extraction) naptha. What I also found curious is when I tried washing old used NAPTHA the colour stayed the same yellow :/. I hope most of it aren't any possible nasties from the rubber weck pot ring we've been using. So far the weckpots still seem untouched by the lye (I think these can handle it just fine since the've been exposed to "alot" already) but I've already ordered some HDPE jugs.

I am yet to try and work with warm NAPTHA for extractions (maybe also heat the the whole jar when pulling) I have a good waterheater that goes up to 30 degrees celcius. I also have yet to try and lower the freezer temperature to see if that gives better precipitation. I'm also planning on doing a limo extraction very soon! I just need to get some pure edible lime somehow x_x Or sodium carbonate should be a good replacement, but I read it's not as good.
I hope someone can help me with some answers to my ponderings and I'm looking forward to interact with the nexus in a more active contributing way!

Has anyone ever come across DMT crystals that formed in small to medium sized shards inside the jar while the lye MHRB solution was still in it? They seem to float exactly between the 2 layers(or on top of the lye/bark solution). And I see what looks like sand at the bottom of the jars and sometimes tiny powdery crystals on the side of the jar. Really strange to me o_O.

And I guess I don't bother with the "SWIM" wording eh... hmmm.... lol (do most people in here?)

p.s. RIP jimjamshop! omg I still can't believe it!

Peace
Who is M.G.K.?
The darker the night, the brighter the light.
Condemnation without investigation is the heigth of ignorance! As is "mental masturbation" without intuition xD

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

nen888
#2 Posted : 11/30/2011 1:05:53 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..welcome M.G.K., as i don't do STBs i'm not sure about your last question..i stayed in amsterdam for 6 months in the '90s and had a really great time, it became my relaxation destination when working in London..i've heard the government's getting a little heavy..hope all's still groovy over there, keep the conscious alive!

MooshyPeaches
#3 Posted : 11/30/2011 1:52:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

welcome to the nexus Very happy

when i reuse naptha it never comes out nice and white but my last pull from a batch is always the used stuff

edit: 15 grams!? damn!

M.G.K.
#4 Posted : 12/2/2011 6:10:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the welcomes!

At the moment all is still ok over here though there is some increased pressure from big brother but I'm sure we will prevail in the end.

Yeah 15 biggies at least Razz. Though that isn't alot I guess when you do it together with friends that like it "recreationally" in a "mild" dose. And since I don't do it alot it kinda keeps piling up here before I end up giving it away these days ^_^.

Peace
Who is M.G.K.?
Condemnation without investigation is the heigth of ignorance! As is "mental masturbation" without intuition xD

oden
#5 Posted : 12/6/2011 12:44:39 AM

odin the one

a friend of mine uses q21q21s tek 2.. gets clean white and pure everytime.. he also uses the same naptha with no problems.. he uses a sorta cake cutting and pull allowing the naptha to drop between the cuts in a circle around the bark cutting from center..than again after 5 mins .. works great on yeild he tells me.. good luck..oden

M.G.K.
#6 Posted : 12/10/2011 6:25:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the post oden!
Who is M.G.K.?

tele
#7 Posted : 12/10/2011 6:40:13 PM
Explorer

M.G.K. wrote:

Yeah 15 biggies at least Razz. Though that isn't alot I guess when you do it together with friends that like it "recreationally" in a "mild" dose. And since I don't do it alot it kinda keeps piling up here before I end up giving it away these days ^_^.

In general I think when it comes to DMT it's best to have it for true or sub-breakthroughs, not just for recreational fun like cannabis, simply because it's such a deep and life changing molecule that just to use it for fun and the buzz it gives I think is not the best way of using it, but do whatever you guys like. You'll know what I mean when you start inhaling 25-30mg in single inhalation and being blasted into million fragmentsWink
All you need is proper tools for vaporizing.

At least I wouldn't want to see many people smoking DMT in spliffs in mild doses in the parks, creating a "recreational fun" label to it for the general public.

M.G.K.
#8 Posted : 1/5/2012 1:49:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you somewhat got the wrong impression tele, I do mostly agree with what you have said. Most of the extracted spice was also given away for genuine seekers to try out. But what I personally am doing is testing the water gradually. And even then for the spiritual experience, even with "very weak" trips. I ofcourse have also learned since a good "jump into the deep" and I always try to convince my friends of proper setting and proper vaporization, eg GVG!. I also feel like receiving these thought forms when I hit DMT in less apropiate places.
I also think that a "recreational" spice user will get hit hard by the spice it sooner or later.

Thanks for your post.

Peace
Who is M.G.K.?