We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Olympus mon Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 1/4/2012 6:54:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

You have a heart of gold! Thank you brother. Any other person that I confided in about, seriously, doing the Tikal Solstice in Hyperspace Project did a double take, asked why, and then laughed.

You were the only person that didnt question weather it could be done. You were the only one that wasnt sceptical or critical.

You were the only one that said, "Count Me In", without hesitation.

we couldnt have done it without you.

thanks brother!

Ice House

PS

What do you think about doing the Ganga Mahotsava a festival on the banks of the river Ganges in India we will join millions of Hindu pilgrims and journey to Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh India. I would love to go and bath in the river while on Pharmahuasca? Ps. Cyanescens? LSD? all three?

we can do it! and

we should do it.
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 1/9/2012 8:51:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

where you at Oly, Where you at?
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

olympus mon
#3 Posted : 1/10/2012 4:53:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Tattooist specialized in indigenous art, Fine art, medium ink and pen.

i am here my brother!!!!! sorry for the delay. im in Nicaragua and the islands ive been on have no internet as well as other logistical problems that delayed this response.

icehouse, our time together was truly the highest point of the past 4 months ive been on the road. your willingness and intention delivered us to our vision so smoothly. today i will be writing my account of the solstice and i have moved my thread about our first night into this new sub forum to keep things organized.

id like to be able to share this all with the whole community once complete so we can take out pics of our faces for the main forums but like we discussed it needs to be shared with all.

i love you and thank you. your one of the most incredible human beings ive ever met and its an honor to be your brother and friend.

OM'
I am not gonna lie, shits gonna get weird!
Troubles Breaking Through? Click here.
The Art of Changa. making the perfect blend.

Ice House
#4 Posted : 1/10/2012 4:58:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Right on my brother! Right on!

antrocles
#5 Posted : 1/20/2012 8:40:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i want in on this bromance! if i wasn't so damn delicious to our mosquito friends, i'da been there for at least part of that dang celebration....

i am aaaallll ears on this Ganga Mahotsava adventure.... Oly, i'm sending you (as always) big love and white light on your intrepid expedition. you're DOING IT MAN!!!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

christian
#6 Posted : 1/20/2012 10:01:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.youtube.com/w...eature=player_detailpage
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

proto-pax
#7 Posted : 1/21/2012 2:29:39 PM

bird-brain

I love you all.
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that

Ice House
#8 Posted : 1/21/2012 9:11:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

proto-pax wrote:
I love you all.

The feelings mutual proto, by the way, we have some plans for you little buddy!

We have some epic plans this summer, dont we?

christian
#9 Posted : 1/21/2012 9:46:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice photos Ice house, thanx for sharing your travels with us.Wink
"Eat your vegetables and do as you're told, or you won't be going to the funfair!"

proto-pax
#10 Posted : 1/22/2012 2:02:37 AM

bird-brain

Ice House wrote:
proto-pax wrote:
I love you all.

The feelings mutual proto, by the way, we have some plans for you little buddy!

We have some epic plans this summer, dont we?

It will be epic for sure man. I am looking forward to it like nothing else!
blooooooOOOOOooP fzzzzzzhm KAPOW!
This is shit-brained, this kind of thinking.
Grow a plant or something and meditate on that