We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The concept, Why Tikal, Why DMT, Why the solstice? Options

Ice House
#1 Posted : 12/31/2011 9:28:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

I think it was prolly about 2 years ago that I started to think about going to Tikal.
I was a year into my sobriety and the wonders of mother earth started to call to me.
When your a junkie/acoholic nothing is beautiful, just tolerable. I started to realize how precious life was and I had a longing to start to experience life on a gran/epic scale. After all its my life, my concious experience, I can celebrate it and experience it however I want, right?
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Ice House
#2 Posted : 1/3/2012 7:15:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ever have one of those conversations with a buddy while your getting stoned, where you talk about the craziest most intense way you could possibly trip or get stoned? You know, one of those silly conversations where each of you tries to one up the other?

kinda like,

Okay, tripping on three hits of avatar acid, while smoking chronic, while attached to the robot arm of the space shuttle while orbitting earth!

No wait! Tripping my ass off while smoking changa, amongst the Mayan ruins of Tikal, on the solstice, with a couple of hundred Mayans who are also tripping and dancing around a huge bon fire on the darkest night of the year!

No wait! Tripping my ass off while smoking changa, amongst the Mayan ruins of Tikal, on the solstice, with a couple of hundred Mayans who are also tripping and dancing around a huge bon fire on the darkest night of the year!

and then it hit me,
Talk about it? or do it?

Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

Ice House
#3 Posted : 1/4/2012 5:19:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why not?

Ice House
#4 Posted : 1/4/2012 6:36:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is any one moment in time any more sacred than the other.

Is any one event in time more special than another??

Quote:
in time

what does that mean? In time? Is it just a linguistic filler?

Ice House, the most important moment in time is now!
what makes now more special or sacred is what your doing now, Ice House?

Ice House
#5 Posted : 1/4/2012 6:37:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

lol

Purges
#6 Posted : 1/26/2012 12:46:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Laughing Funny guy! <3
Lose Control, Free My Soul, Break Me Open, Make Me Whole.
"DMT kicked my balls off" - od3