We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Smoked harmalas + shroom tea turns 2g to an eighth Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 12/17/2011 7:03:15 AM

SWIM

Okay I'll probably edit this late, but

Smoked harmine, maybe 5mg
65 minutes later drank 2g of shroom tea (not 2g of tea you dummy, 2g of mushrooms in the tea)
Oh shit thats the shrooms talking

Now I'm 1/8 of shrooms high or higher, thats for sure.

Peace out, I'm going to the park!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

nen888
#2 Posted : 12/17/2011 7:21:30 AM
member for the trees

Acacia expert | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingExtraordinary knowledge | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, CounsellingSenior Member | Skills: Acacia, Botany, Tryptamines, Counselling

..hey groovy..Very happy in case you hadn't seen it, here's Gracie & Zarkov's 1986 smoked harmalas+shrooms/tryptamines research: http://deoxy.org/gz_betac.htm..best wishes to you and the shrooms..

q21q21
#3 Posted : 12/18/2011 8:05:04 PM

SWIM

Ya, the experience had a 2.5 hour peak and I was up til 4am with the after-effects (took at 10:15)
It was really cool and a little too much at points but my brother helped me out during those bits.
To give a comparison, I've walked alone on 4.25g of cubes before and I was on the verge of a freak-out on 2g + smoked harmalas.

I gave a friend, a very avid "shroomer" a copper mesh ball coated in 45mg of harmalas, I dunno how many that will last, likely 10 or more I'd think.
He'll be trying it on new years.
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Swarupa
#4 Posted : 1/3/2012 5:39:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I loved doing huge bong hits of 10x caapi leaf while on mushrooms, it felt very smooth on the lungs aswell.
It definitely had a nice effects for me when i tried, although usually very subtle & transient.

I did once have a very intense experience where the harmalas threw me into a 20 minute full power experience, the only thing it was comparable to was a high dose of vaped DMT, after that i stopped smoking caapi leaf on mushrooms.

jamie
#5 Posted : 1/3/2012 6:34:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

2g of cubes is already getting up there for me these days..not sure why but with 2 grams I will trip really hard, where when I was like 20-21 years old I would eat 4-5g.

1g of mushrooms(if that) with caapi leaves smoked at the peak is really great and adds an extra mental dimension to the experience that takes me to a place similar to ayahuasca. Try smoking just like 1mg at the peak or just after the peak next time as well..it is really worth it.
Long live the unwoke.