We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone. Options

StrangeCharm
#1 Posted : 12/26/2011 10:46:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I registered today and so here is my introduction essay. I'm here to interact and learn, and I'm planning on doing an extraction (my first) in the next couple of weeks. I've never used DMT in any form and I'm excited to experience it. I have a large amount of experience with other hallucinogens (mainly LSD and psilocybin) as well as cannabis. I'm kind and I like to think that I have a wicked sense of humor (although sometimes others don't see it that way) so if I ever say anything that makes you uncomfortable please feel free to let me know.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

oldtripper
#2 Posted : 12/30/2011 4:19:58 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So your brother turned ya onto raves but never deemsters...whats funny is i called it that on the phone 15 years ago and find thats what everyone called it here HA! Like a psycic channeling of language. I wish you luck on your extract. I need to get tools still..measuring..i know me too well..i will fill it up a wee to much on the final stepVery happy

StrangeCharm
#3 Posted : 12/30/2011 5:48:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hahaha, yes, I think he had made up some arbitrary rules for himself concerning what he'd 'allow' his little sister to do. For example, he'd buy me a small bottle of rum, but never the higher proof stuff like 151. He wouldn't give me any acid, but once I found it for myself he'd trip sit me.
Although, I don't think he really did too much with DMT. He tried ayahuasca once at a party after drinking and was completely blown away by it, to the point of disliking it.
I'm planning on trying Q21Q21's tek using d-limonene because I don't like the idea of using hardcore chemicals outside of a laboratory setting -- probably because I'm a chicken, ha.
I hope that when you get around to extracting it goes well. Also, thanks for replying to my post! Smile

Wyntur
#4 Posted : 12/30/2011 6:04:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Safe travels buddy. Be careful in that scene.. I've been in it for awhile. It'll either make youu or break youu. Basically don't touch the ice/h or any unknown RC's [;

StrangeCharm
#5 Posted : 12/31/2011 5:44:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, ice is disgusting -- I've had quite a few friends destroy themselves on it because it basically took over the party scene in the mid-90's where I'm from. It's quite sad, actually. I had a brush with some RC a while back though, DOA and DOC. They were smeared on blotter and tasted like crap -- I was sick to my stomach and then ended up crying because I look too much like my mom, haha! It was definitely interesting but not worth repeating, so I decided to stay away from anything that wasn't grown or that I didn't make myself. I guess you could say I'm on a 'psychedelic diet'. Thanks for your concern, Wyntur, and I like your pretend name. Smile

Wyntur
#6 Posted : 12/31/2011 6:12:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure your mother is gorgeous so whatevs! Much love <4 Happy New Year [:

StrangeCharm
#7 Posted : 1/2/2012 9:11:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, Wyntur! It was less of a physical appearance thing (although I do look a lot like my mom) and more of a behavioral realization -- I don't want to follow the same poor patterns that my mom uses to communicate, etc.

I hope your New Year is going great!