We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Cacao + Rue + DMT Options

Linga Sarira
#1 Posted : 12/31/2008 10:01:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

New Years Eve 31-12-2008

oral DMT with Cacao potentiator

dosage:

Syrian Rue approx 3 grams ground into gel capsules

Cacao Nibs 3 grams containing approx 1% Theobromine = 30 approx mgs (maybeWink )

DMT crystals 50 mgs

=====

08:00 pm

Cacao eaten along with syrian rue capsules

Have not eaten since 1:30pm, stomach is emtpy. Cacao seems to produce an immediate effect, kind of like a coffee hit.

Pleasant.
08:20

DMT 50 mgs swallowed

It came on in 20 mins, nailed to the couch tripping balls. Small visuals heavy vibrations ripping me apart this continued for a good hour the rush was intense i didnt expect it with an oral dose but it was just like smoked DMT, lots of ringing in my head.

Thoughts swirl around gigantic concepts and questions are asked and answered, i confront the voice asking the question and reach a deeper level of self awareness. Audio hallucinations in the form of a interesting strobing or stuttering mettalic effect, i mess around with my voice and have some fun with it.

At around 2 hrs ive held off vomiting but it builds into a violent climax which involves me hurling my guts up on all fours for about 10 mins then crawling back to my bed. Gravity is a new concept at this stage and i can only control the nausea by lying completely still in bed. Emotions are flowing, all different kinds the whole spectrum. Some fleeting terror, glad i didnt do too much more of this stuff.

I remember having a brief vision of a terrifying buddha deity, multilayered with thousands of eyes grimacing at me, blue in colour, like the visions described in the book of the dead. The trip lasted forever, time was nonexistant. I lay in silence when the new years fireworks kicked in, i felt sympathy for the people trying to have some fun in this world. I felt the general layer of mass depression over the lives of people around me, all the evil in this world. Evreything big and huge was held in my mind with ease, i understood everything it seemed.

Too hard to sleep i got about 3 or 4 hrs eventually then got up to write this. Some diarhrea near the end. All in all a rewarding experience, not to be done too often, i still feel sick and swimmy, a little trippy.

Cacao ramped it up about 2 or 3 fold with the amount i took which is pretty much unknown as i could not find any info on the content of theobromine in cacao nibs, so it was a stab in the dark.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Nanaki
#2 Posted : 1/1/2009 5:56:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM can't wait for his pure theobromine extract. Should come in Saturday hopefully.
Nanaki, of course is a fictional video game character. He never does drugs that would alter consciousness. He only thinks he does.

Linga Sarira
#3 Posted : 1/2/2009 7:11:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Dagger wrote:

It is most likely between 1-3.5% theobromine content, depending on what variety of cacao you have.

This is what i estimated and only a small amount was required.

On an updated note it actually prolonged the energising effect of DMT ALOT longer,as it is now 2 days since i tripped and i still feel it, the buzzing is all over me, it feels pretty good!Smile