We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st intense experience Options

SlWlIlM
#1 Posted : 1/2/2009 1:16:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM is going to try his best to explain what happend...

I have only done dmt twice before today both of the times were quite chilled out even know they were very crazy Smile but this trip was alot more crazy compared to the two others the thing is i dont remember much.

Got my bong and about 30-40 mg of dmt, I inhaled and didnt have any time to sit back and shut my eyes, straight away i had strong conciousness shift a feeling of being in a different place but i could still see my room, very strong feeling of being on a ride it seemd as if i was in the middle of a tornado with everything around me spinning in a very fast motion and then as the feeling intensified i was getting a bit worried and was trying my best not to hold myself back, things started to get interesting, with my eyes open i was not seeing my room as i usualy see it, everything seemd to be me or my conciousness as if nothing other didnt exist in this place and i couldnt think of anything else and when i tried i couldnt and kept getting the feeling that i was everything that ever existed(all is one type thing), i was trying to stay alert as to what was going on, thoughts started running through my head that i had gone crazy and i wouldnt be able to return to my normal self, as that thought had manifested in my mind i felt so far out that i wanted to come back and be normal again but that wasn't going to hapen for another few minutes so my descision was to try and ride it out. After my thought of going crazy there was a very intense shift i felt like i was not coming back and i had a need to hug my mother, then my sarcasm came back so i knew things had started to calm down and i was able to get my sanity back together, I was left with a feeling that i just got of the most crazyest wierd insane intense roller coaster on the planet.

I'm still waiting to see and talk to a inteligent being allthough i know that the spice has a inteligence of its own.

(i changed a few bits because some of it didnt make any sence probably because i wrote it straight after i done the spice)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

coz42
#2 Posted : 1/2/2009 2:34:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very crazy indeed my friend!

Just keep breathing and let your senses collide into trust.. they will not burn you Smile
In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught. ~Baba Dioum

SlWlIlM
#3 Posted : 1/2/2009 4:29:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the advice, controling my breathing helped me alot during my first experience but this time it was so intense that breathing was at the far end of my mind and it felt like if i thought about it i wouldn't have done it anyway because of what was going on. I have been thinking about my trip and can now put words on the situation i couldnt put words on before, when i was at the peak of the trip when things started to go bit too mad for my likeing i tried to bring myself back to normal by concentrateing, it was then that i got even more freaked out because there was nowhere to return to it was like the good old reality that i was used to was ript away from underneath my feet and was nowhere to be seen or felt all that i could sense was just me and nothing else!